What's new

Mod Wiring Diagrams

RicModMaker

Vendor
<UPDATE> Everything has been updated and new info added to a dedicated sub site: http://info.modmaker.co.uk/</UPDATE>

Been busy making wiring diagrams for different mod builds. The list is growing and I'll add more soon.
This is what Ive done so far:

10A Naos Raptor
20A Naos Raptor
Illuminate An LED Switch When Pressed
MM360B With Charger
Murata OKL2-T20-W12N2C
Murata OKR-T/10
Parallel Battery Mosfet
PWM 555 Mod
Series Battery Mosfet
Series Battery P-Channel Mosfet Wiring Diagram With ModMeter
SX350 60W

Last edited:

Quick one! Have everything for my 10a raptor build (bar box which is en route)

Going off your diagram I ordered everything from you (again bet box) however what's the best gauge wiring to use? This is my first variable build.

Cheers in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have everything for my first mosfet dual 18650 box.

Quick question (@gerry you might know)

Is series the one that gives double the power or double the battery life??

I have everything for my first mosfet dual 18650 box.

Quick question (@gerry you might know)

Is series the one that gives double the power or double the battery life??

Series will give you 8.4v on a full charge but will drain your battery as fast as an 18650 mech. Parallel will double your battery life.

Someone correct me if I am talking complete bollox, it's late

Series will give you 8.4v on a full charge but will drain your battery as fast as an 18650 mech. Parallel will double your battery life.

Someone correct me if I am talking complete bollox, it's late

This^

And Parallel will also increase your battery Amperage rating (by not quite double).

So, I would really recommend building a Parallel mod first, and including a MOSFET (that's a must!) along with 2x 15A resettable fuses.

This^

And Parallel will also increase your battery Amperage rating (by not quite double).

So, I would really recommend building a Parallel mod first, and including a MOSFET (that's a must!) along with 2x 15A resettable fuses.

Yeah I believe it doesn't double it but X1.5 or so! So 30a would actually be 45a

Yeah the parallel mosfet was my first ;)

Building a series 26650 at the moment then a 10a raptor in a g box :)

Yeah I believe it doesn't double it but X1.5 or so! So 30a would actually be 45a

I'm sure there is some fancy bit of maths to work it out, that I really should know! :18:

Got some bits here for a Raptor build, just got to find the time to grind a hammond box down flat, and powder-coat the bugger!

I'm sure there is some fancy bit of maths to work it out, that I really should know! :18:

Got some bits here for a Raptor build, just got to find the time to grind a hammond box down flat, and powder-coat the bugger!

I did flat a box, started to polish it, then found an eBay shop doing them powder coated! Can deal with the lean lol the hexohm has trained me to deal with it :)

Quick one! Have everything for my 10a raptor build (bar box which is en route)

Going off your diagram I ordered everything from you (again bet box) however what's the best gauge wiring to use? This is my first variable build.

Cheers in advance

Hi Gerry,
When I built mine, I used 0.5mm wire. Never had a problem with it until I put the batteries in the wrong way and blew the board. 0.5mm is good for 9a I believe but due to the short runs, its capable of the job.

Back
Top Bottom