What's new

Vapefest 2015

So I'm well excited .........vapefest 15 is on its way ...for all of you that don't kno (which is silly it's a festival for us) it's a festival for vaping. Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th August, 2015 · 10am – 10pm
The Greenhous West Mid Showground
Berwick Road
Shrewsbury
SY1 2PF

Who is going just interested to see what the turn out from the forum is...
A chance to meet up with some apes ..

I'm pretty keen as my daughter and son and their mum, her partner, and extended family are going on holiday at that time, so I am free to wander. I think it might be a bit of a mission from up here in Edinburgh though, but it sounds like it would be worth it. I could see myself going on a spending frenzy, as the temptation would be too much to get every shiny thing possible.

Said before; I'll be going, getting drunk, sleeping, eating bacon, getting drunk again, sleeping again, eating bacon again then going home.

Said before; I'll be going, getting drunk, sleeping, eating bacon, getting drunk again, sleeping again, eating bacon again then going home.

Bastard! As if I wasn't jealous enough now im lead to believe there is so much bacon and alcohol

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

So this Vapefest does it have Promo Girls? I heard VapeJam had free juice, bright lights, promo girls, free pizza and margarita shooters. :D Vapefest is in a field right and didn't it piss it down the last time?

Back
Top Bottom