What's new

Ninety eight point fours the bore With twenty twenty vision .... 1 day only!

You cannot lose if you throw the race
I?m still searching for the
Ants invasion

Ding ding ding

we have a winner

PM me what ya want Blackhack

ok ... Throwaway comp number 2!

Who was it ... did a large number of ancient Italian soldiers in a style reminiscent of late night dark chocolates?

same prize 10ml of your choice

OOPS!

sorry guys didn't read the posts in the correct order .. in fact clearnoodling won that one!

Pm me with what you want mate ..

second mini comp still going!

Sorry Blackhack

but fear not .. Ill be doing a few more .. and ill be just as pedantic on all of them

Just a repeat in case it gets lost Quick Comp number 2!

Who was it ... did a large number of ancient Italian soldiers in a style reminiscent of late night dark chocolates?

Bollocks !!!

And there was me going to celebrate my three thousandth post on the forum...:(

Just ignore the PM I sent you....

I'm just going to throw a random answer at this for question number 2. The Etruscans.

OOPS!

sorry guys didn't read the posts in the correct order .. in fact clearnoodling won that one!

Pm me with what you want mate ..

second mini comp still going!

Sorry Blackhack

but fear not .. Ill be doing a few more .. and ill be just as pedantic on all of them

Honestly, its OK, let Blackhack have the win, I needed to edit my post right after submitting it anyway as I hadn't included the remainder of the verse.

I will try and answer the current question. Thanks again for the added Sunday night entertainment. :D

Second question still on going!

Im bored so when someone gets this Ill do another .. In fact I think Ill do five total

Back
Top Bottom