What's new

Review Atlantis V2

EssexBoy

Achiever
This atomiser was bought with my own hard earned cash I feel it deserves my thoughts hence this review.

For this review the atomiser was used on a Sigelei 150W at 55W

When looking at the box you would think its the original V1. Apart from being slightly taller and the addition of a Drip Tip mounted adjustable airflow.

Aspire have done a great job with this new improved version of the Atlantis. They have looked at the downfalls of the old model and made subtle but incredible changes. It's a busy market for subohm clearos and the manufacturers are under pressure to have the "wanted" one. In my humble opinion, where the market is now, the Atlantis V2 tops the bill.

The Kanger Subtank was the bench mark which was very quickly overtaken by the Horizon Arctic Tank. The airflow and flavour made the SUBTANK feel like a protank. But now Aspire have taken the reigns.

The Atlantis V2 doesn't spit and gurgle like the original. The Vape is cool and the new 0.3 ohm coils are the best I've tried in any "subohm" tank. In the Arctic, the 0.2 ohm coils produce a warm-hot vape at high watts. With the addition of the new mouthpiece airflow the Atlantis V2 allows you to vape these higher wattages and still take long, lung filling pulls without the feeling of your lips and throat setting on fire.

I firmly believe that although juice usage is increased its by no means as thirsty as the Arctic..

The sweet spot for me was 55W or 4.2 Volts however I have taken it to 70W without any burnt flavours or dry hits.

For sub £30 this is a must have!! (IMO)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
I got this today aswell. Loving it. 0.3ohm is abit too much for me. Walking around town everyone looks at ya like some sort of walking fog machine. I find the 0.5ohm on my 50w istick does the job. Defo better than the subtank mini imo. Need some proper shops around these little towns to save buying coils online.

Ive got some 1ohm aspire coils for the atlantis 2 but I dont rate em

I love my v2 0.3 coil at 65 watts makes my living room look like a sauna [emoji3]

Lol yea my front room is like that with my 0.5 in my subtank. Have to open the door to clear it out. Vg lingers for agesssss

Have This On My List

I'm pretty new to vaping, so I have not ventured too far as of yet. I have been using a Kangertech Aerotank Giant and a Genitank Giant for the last month or two. I was going to upgrade to something from the Subtank series, but as I haven't tried any of the Aspire tanks other than the ET-S which was one of my earliest clearomisers, I was thinking I should check out something from the Atlantis range if I'm looking at sub ohm vaping.

This review, as well as others I have seen around The Net have convinced me that I should aim in the Atlantis direction before I start tinkering more with my own builds on RDA's. So far that has been completely unsuccessful, but to be fair I have not put too much effort in, and I think my choice of the Plume Veil atty wasn't the wisest choice to learn how to build coils. I'm sure I will pick it up quickly enough once I go through the videos and tutorials around the forum. Thanks again for the review.

Back
Top Bottom