What's new

Medway vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

medwayvaper

Postman
Hi all
Just wondering if there is a medway in kent vaping community. Im hoping for a great group of people to chat with and maybe meet up in a pub that is vaping friendly

I lived and worked in Kent many years ago. Chatham, gravesend. I belive that Leisure Liquids has a shop in Sittingbourne, not that far away. I'm sure we have some members from Kent. danfoshizzle?

Yeah medway based here :D

There's leisureliquids in Sittingbourne, and they usually have a few people in vaping away, tjs in Chatham is full of good people, and there's a new store in Rainham that I've not yet been to, but I'll put that right very soon!!

Whereabouts are you based?

Im in chatham on the boundary of rochester. Thats great to hear that there are good shops around with good people

Im in chatham on the boundary of rochester. Thats great to hear that there are good shops around with good people

My apologies for my late reply :(

Plenty around here now, when I started I was pretty much the only one lol, but I love seeing the vaping hobby blossoming :)

Nuther Medway vaper here. Gillingham based. :) the shop in Gillingham has some friendly folk, even let our 7st wooly dog in ! Lol. There Element eliquids are nice too. SWMBO has said the shop in Chatham is good, been tryin to fet over for a mooch, but me Heath has been actin the maggot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom