What's new

Is this Genuine? How do you know?

coco

Initiate
I.m really new to this but need advice please.I have just bought a bottle of Matonay e juice from a shop and been on their website and it does not list the flavour I have bought,so,I looked up the address on the label and it is for a shop called Vapourman in Bacup?mantorays in manchester. Neither stock this anyone else bought it.Fruit Pastilles 6 mg Matonay,its good by the way,but can I am suspicious to say the least.emaile them but got no reply and Matonays just bounced back.Anyone have info are they legit.

Which shop was it?
Wicked e juice,had a reply from vapourmanwho said that it eould have come from the bacup branch.they are no longer associated with matonay and the branch number he gave is his number.

Last edited:
Totally Wicked?

Doubt they'd sell fake juice. Huge brand.

I will look at totally wicked also looking at others online as I went to the shop today and they have not got anymore fruit pastille e juice,its bootiful.

is this it (link removed as no reply)
if so it looks like its based in ireland.

if not i will remove link.

Last edited:
If you like fruit pastilles then you might want to try TripHammer's one. Vaping it right now and it is fabulous.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Wicked ejuice make several false claims on their website which puts me off them as a company. .. they have a b and m shop near me as well which is not good... I would be loathe to say any company would sell fake e juice but it wouldn't be the first time it's happened. .. best way to find out for sure is to contact the original manufacturer and ask them what links if any they have to the seller... and if the flavour is not one they sell on their own site query if it is one they sell to redistributors or not... you should find out the truth pretty quickly

Back
Top Bottom