What's new

thinking of a genesis

jont300

Postman
hi i'm thinking of having a change and trying a genesis wondering if you apes could give me some recommendations not looking to spend a fortune probably fasttech clone

i've got a Origen dripper but i'm not a fan of the lung draw on it so i'm after a genesis that's not lung draw and is not a badly made pile of junk

thanks

The Smok RSST is fairly easy to build with but the given airhole is TOOOO FRAKKIN' NARROW so does benefit from drilling out.

Kraken is good, dual coil set up can be fun to set up just right. Will drink juice like a jakey in a free beer fest.

Best look at some youtube reviews, certainly a search thro' here will give you some pointers.

Mesh wick does make some juices taste even better, any of my tobacco based ones were, well, like vaping a Neil Young album.

All the best in your Genny journey.....

The Smok RSST is fairly easy to build with but the given airhole is TOOOO FRAKKIN' NARROW so does benefit from drilling out.

Kraken is good, dual coil set up can be fun to set up just right. Will drink juice like a jakey in a free beer fest.

Best look at some youtube reviews, certainly a search thro' here will give you some pointers.

Mesh wick does make some juices taste even better, any of my tobacco based ones were, well, like vaping a Neil Young album.

All the best in your Genny journey.....

The new Pyrex one is lovely and my does it have some airflow.

Big 3mm build holes and holds a decent amount.

One of those air slots on either side and fully adjustable to nothing :)

Have to admit I'm quite impressed with it.

Attachments

• 1429470617437.jpg
    1429470617437.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 76
Got a ft clone kraken in my hand right now. Single coil round mesh.
Bought two more that is how much I like it.
Other tanks may well be better but this is all I have tried and I like it.
Not for people that want an easy life but once you have got it, it is low maintenance.
I am just a learner so others will know more.

The new Pyrex one is lovely and my does it have some airflow.

Big 3mm build holes and holds a decent amount.

One of those air slots on either side and fully adjustable to nothing :)

Have to admit I'm quite impressed with it.

And the purpose of the used sanitary towel floating about is:jawdrop:

thanks for the reply s decided to go for a kraken gets good reviews and don't think i can go wrong for £7.50 cheers guys:thumbup:

The nextgen is on preorder at Gearbest!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Patience and perseverance wil pay dividends ;)

Oxidize and when you think it is enough ..... oxidize some more

Back
Top Bottom