What's new

CE 4 wattage?

I had to purchased CE4 clearomizer (vivid) in the morning since I'm out of coils on my Nautilus and I don't feel like sub-homing 18mg nic juice, can anyone tell me what the best (safest wattage) for this is? It reads at 3.0 ohms.

I had to purchased CE4 clearomizer (vivid) in the morning since I'm out of coils on my Nautilus and I don't feel like sub-homing 18mg nic juice, can anyone tell me what the best (safest wattage) for this is? It reads at 3.0 ohms.

Tbh I'd probably look at keeping the wattage below 10 on a CE4. They're not really designed to handle a lot of wattage and going too high can 'char' the silicon cap over the coil. The top coil design means they can struggle with wicking too sometimes, particularly on high VG/high viscosity juices.

Best to keep the wattage fairly low unless your fond of dry hits and the taste of overheated silicon. ;)

I pushed mine to 12 watts and it started getting a burnt taste. As said, probably best to stick to 10w and below.

I know many folks prefer higher VG juices but the C4's function at their best with full flavoured, higher PG juices (80/20's 70/30's) and moderate power, 8-10 watts. As said above, seeing as your coil is 3 ohms, the higher end of the wattage scale (10) would probably be more suitable. Not forgetting that they're not really a chain vaping tank and over enthusiastic consecutive vapes can lead to dry hits.

Back
Top Bottom