What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bought a UK Flavours DIY Kit...

pw

Postman
OK I bought a UK Flavours DIY Mix Kit. It's on order but will arrive sometime this week.
It's the KIT2 VG based Liquid.
My 12 Flavour samples are:
1 Ripe Strawberry
2 Ripe Strawberry
3 Ripe Strawberry
4 Sweet Cream
5 Sweet Biscuit
6 Honey
7 Caramel
8 French Vanilla
9 Champagne
10 Lemon
11 Hazelnut
12 Peach

I also have some sweetener on order too.
The quest for me is to make a very strong strawberry dessert, about 80/20 VG 6mls Nic.
I'm honestly looking for strawberries and cream with a biscuit sort of base. If anyone has any experience with these flavours and mixing strong strawberry juices I would love to hear from you :)

Never mixed before and bricking it a bit :)

I've got 300ml of 15% Strawberry, 10% Cream and 5% Butter steeping away. I've found that up to 10% of each it can be vaped straight away, any higher and it needs steeping, the higher the strawberry the longer it needs. Mine are PA concentrates so I don't know how UKF's will come out.

With your ingredients, I would start with 10% each strawberry and cream, 1% Sweet Biscuit (this can be very strong), and 1% of any one of the others that takes your fancy. Add sweetener starting at 1% until you find your level.

Keep the batches small until you have some preferences.

I've got 300ml of 15% Strawberry, 10% Cream and 5% Butter steeping away. I've found that up to 10% of each it can be vaped straight away, any higher and it needs steeping, the higher the strawberry the longer it needs. Mine are PA concentrates so I don't know how UKF's will come out.

With your ingredients, I would start with 10% each strawberry and cream, 1% Sweet Biscuit (this can be very strong), and 1% of any one of the others that takes your fancy. Add sweetener starting at 1% until you find your level.

Keep the batches small until you have some preferences.

Cheers budd :) You have just helped me with my first recipe! Thanks for that 10% rule too! Nice to know I can vape small amounts pretty much the same day :)

I've been reading on some other forums that UK Flavours French Vanilla is the same as PA's, not that I would know of course haha!

Cheers budd :) You have just helped me with my first recipe! Thanks for that 10% rule too! Nice to know I can vape small amounts pretty much the same day :)

I've been reading on some other forums that UK Flavours French Vanilla is the same as PA's, not that I would know of course haha!

It's up to you but I would start a bit higher with the strawberry from UK Flavours. I have a stand alone that ended up at 18%.

You will find that quite a lot of their flavours are the same as TPA. I spoke to the owner and she told me that one of their suppliers also supplies TPA. Vanilla custard is exactly the same ;)

It's up to you but I would start a bit higher with the strawberry from UK Flavours. I have a stand alone that ended up at 18%.

You will find that quite a lot of their flavours are the same as TPA. I spoke to the owner and she told me that one of their suppliers also supplies TPA. Vanilla custard is exactly the same ;)

Nice one rughead121 I'll do a stronger mix as well as the above recipe from Ment :) This information is saving me a ton of time and juice, I take it that 18% is just for standalone and is reduced as other flavours are introduced? Always pushing for high VG Haha! Considering just buying all the very best strong Strawberries out there and I don't even have the kit yet :)

I read there is a limit to max flavour percentages and as I type this I'm learning loads :)

Steam engine is helping a fair bit too :) I don't think I could have done this on my todd guys so thanks a million :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom