What's new

Bought a UK Flavours DIY Kit...

pw

Postman
OK I bought a UK Flavours DIY Mix Kit. It's on order but will arrive sometime this week.
It's the KIT2 VG based Liquid.
My 12 Flavour samples are:
1 Ripe Strawberry
2 Ripe Strawberry
3 Ripe Strawberry
4 Sweet Cream
5 Sweet Biscuit
6 Honey
7 Caramel
8 French Vanilla
9 Champagne
10 Lemon
11 Hazelnut
12 Peach

I also have some sweetener on order too.
The quest for me is to make a very strong strawberry dessert, about 80/20 VG 6mls Nic.
I'm honestly looking for strawberries and cream with a biscuit sort of base. If anyone has any experience with these flavours and mixing strong strawberry juices I would love to hear from you :)

Never mixed before and bricking it a bit :)

I've got 300ml of 15% Strawberry, 10% Cream and 5% Butter steeping away. I've found that up to 10% of each it can be vaped straight away, any higher and it needs steeping, the higher the strawberry the longer it needs. Mine are PA concentrates so I don't know how UKF's will come out.

With your ingredients, I would start with 10% each strawberry and cream, 1% Sweet Biscuit (this can be very strong), and 1% of any one of the others that takes your fancy. Add sweetener starting at 1% until you find your level.

Keep the batches small until you have some preferences.

I've got 300ml of 15% Strawberry, 10% Cream and 5% Butter steeping away. I've found that up to 10% of each it can be vaped straight away, any higher and it needs steeping, the higher the strawberry the longer it needs. Mine are PA concentrates so I don't know how UKF's will come out.

With your ingredients, I would start with 10% each strawberry and cream, 1% Sweet Biscuit (this can be very strong), and 1% of any one of the others that takes your fancy. Add sweetener starting at 1% until you find your level.

Keep the batches small until you have some preferences.

Cheers budd :) You have just helped me with my first recipe! Thanks for that 10% rule too! Nice to know I can vape small amounts pretty much the same day :)

I've been reading on some other forums that UK Flavours French Vanilla is the same as PA's, not that I would know of course haha!

Cheers budd :) You have just helped me with my first recipe! Thanks for that 10% rule too! Nice to know I can vape small amounts pretty much the same day :)

I've been reading on some other forums that UK Flavours French Vanilla is the same as PA's, not that I would know of course haha!

It's up to you but I would start a bit higher with the strawberry from UK Flavours. I have a stand alone that ended up at 18%.

You will find that quite a lot of their flavours are the same as TPA. I spoke to the owner and she told me that one of their suppliers also supplies TPA. Vanilla custard is exactly the same ;)

It's up to you but I would start a bit higher with the strawberry from UK Flavours. I have a stand alone that ended up at 18%.

You will find that quite a lot of their flavours are the same as TPA. I spoke to the owner and she told me that one of their suppliers also supplies TPA. Vanilla custard is exactly the same ;)

Nice one rughead121 I'll do a stronger mix as well as the above recipe from Ment :) This information is saving me a ton of time and juice, I take it that 18% is just for standalone and is reduced as other flavours are introduced? Always pushing for high VG Haha! Considering just buying all the very best strong Strawberries out there and I don't even have the kit yet :)

I read there is a limit to max flavour percentages and as I type this I'm learning loads :)

Steam engine is helping a fair bit too :) I don't think I could have done this on my todd guys so thanks a million :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom