What's new

Irish CoCoffee

StuPot

Achiever
The Irish cream tastes like Baileys Original.. So nice.

The main flavours in this recipe are obviously the Irish cream and coffee (the coffee is really strong stuff, you may want to start lower, I'm still playing with it) and you get the coconut in the background and the cream smoothes it out nicely. It's still work in progress but tastes pretty good.

Irish Cream (FA) 4%
Coffee Espresso (FA) 0.5 - 1.5% (preference, a hint or full on)
Coconut (FA) .75%
Fresh Cream (FA) 1%

The Irish cream and coffee are gorgeous.. I'm enjoying experimenting with these.

Last edited:
Another recipe I'll add to POTV app on my android devices :P

I don't think you'll be disappointed with it, Chegs, it's lovely.. But if you still vape at 200 watts you may need an extra few % although I vape at quite high wattage and it's plenty flavoursome enough for me..

On another note..
I've started making concentrates for the recipes I use often.. I just translate the percentages to ml.

For instance, translate these percentages into ml..
Irish Cream 4% = 4ml
Coffee Espresso 1.5% = 1.5ml
Cocont .75% = 0.75ml
Fresh Cream 1% = 1ml

Or half the numbers for half the amount then use that in mixes at whatever percentage you like..

Last edited:
Your confusing me(not hard I know)

I don't run 200 watts anymore as I'm content with starting my days at approx 90 watts (8.4 V on dual 0.8 ohms coils) and swapping lipos when down to 7 volts (ish)

Soz Chegs.. That does read a little confusing.

I was just sharing my thoughts on how to make concentrates out of recipes and have it at whatever % you like.

Sounds interesting. I don't like coconut at all, but if it's very subtle then maybe. Coffee also I'm not huge fan of, but I find that irish cream can have all sorts added to it and still hold up. What is the Irish cream by FA like on it's own, as I've never tried it? I've only ever used the Capella one which isn't that nice. I added some cream concentrate to it but it just went too creamy. I love irish cream flavour and would love to get a mix right that is just right for me.

What is the Irish cream by FA like on it's own, as I've never tried it? I've only ever used the Capella one which isn't that nice. I added some cream concentrate to it but it just went too creamy. I love irish cream flavour and would love to get a mix right that is just right for me.

It's just like Baileys Original.. Lovely stuff.

I found a simple recipe online, tweaked a little and I'm enjoying it a lot..

Simply:
2% Irish Cream (FA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)
1% Vanilla Classic (FA)

Its so good.. Smooth and creamy. I'll make a thread for this one. The author asked for it not to be shared on other forums but with a little tweak it's no longer the same recipe but better IMO.

In the original it was all 1% but I prefer it how I posted it above.

The FA creams and vanillas are really good.

Last edited:
Yep I agree FA Irish cream in coffee rocks. Havn't used it in a while might have to try this one.
It's very strong you don't need much as I previously found out lol, but yeah just like baileys.

Yep I agree FA Irish cream in coffee rocks. Havn't used it in a while might have to try this one.
It's very strong you don't need much as I previously found out lol, but yeah just like baileys.

Yep it is strong.. So is the coffee. People who vape at low wattage could probably get away with halving the percentages and still enjoy it.

I did try it from 5 watts to about 80ish watts and enjoyed it throughout.

Back
Top Bottom