Cakes & Desserts

Costs & Value

Price paid (£x.xx)£2.95
Bottle size (ml)10
Price per ml (pence)£ 0.30p
Percentage used in review12.5
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid£0.38p

Review

I went head first into this one, probably the easiest mix I have ever made to date. 20% straight into 5ml base with 2-3 drops Super concentrated EM. Easy Peasy. The hard part was waiting endlessly to try it. I did have a few sneaks after day 2 (not sure what day I am on now, but it has to be awhile at least!) And my god its bloody gorgeous. I like my juice flavours strong, so this one hits the spot and leave a lil after taste in the back of your throat that says to your brain "That was some damn good custard!"

Steeping

At LEAST 2-3 days

Vapour

As to be expected with a 50/50 base, PLUMES

Throat hit

As Bryan123456 said, it is there at higher v's

Value -In my opinion, excellent. Also cheaper than buying direct from the states.

Use as a mixing ingredient

I suspect some cinnamon (natural, not candy) would be perfect and a lil bit of nutmeg would round this out to being... perfect.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’
-None that I am aware of.

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for test & review. This has not and will not affect my judgement and opinions in making this review. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Elux
It is gorgeous. By far the best custard concentrate I have tried so far. BUT - it does need steeping and turns a lovely deep gold/orange when ready.

It is gorgeous. By far the best custard concentrate I have tried so far. BUT - it does need steeping and turns a lovely deep gold/orange when ready.

That it does. My cheesecake steep is nearly the same colour, all though a lil more peachy.

This VC is really really gorgeous!

AcmeFog
That it does. My cheesecake steep is nearly the same colour, all though a lil more peachy.

This VC is really really gorgeous!

I gave some to James #Vapertrain who went "Ohhhh - that's not goig to last long" :) I have been ploughing through the Capellas and they are generally lush - the Chocolate Fudge Brownie is another authentic and gorgeous vape and the Sweet Tangerine is also exceptional.

Royal Flush Vape
The fudge brownie is next on my list!

You won't be disappointed. It is such a good authentic flavour - not only does it taste like the real thing - it tastes like the real thing from a top pâtissière. You can vape from make but it gets richer and lusher and fuller in flavour after a week. What you need KulrMeStoopid is a little safe to steep in - with a time lock :)

Vape Green
Thanks for the post & linky to the Capella, hope their in stock! The alchemist cupboard is out as far as I know.
only true praise for this flavour, can't wait!

Oh balls! No stock!

Last edited:
Thanks for the post & linky to the Capella, hope their in stock! The alchemist cupboard is out as far as I know.
only true praise for this flavour, can't wait!

Oh balls! No stock!
I believe alchemist got new stock just yesterday and leisureliquids has some some en route :) grab it while you can cos it doesn't hang around!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Got 30ml, thanks!

& choc fudge brownie!

its just occurred to me, I buy more flavours than I try..slight problem?

Back
Top Bottom