What's new

Smoktech xpro M80 PLUS (In stock)

Cloudstix

Premium Vendor
Hi guys,

Just a quick post to let you know that the brand new Xpro M80 Plus are now in stock and we have an amazing price on it.

Quick upgrade features:

fires 0.1ohm coils
Fires up to 80w
Built in 4000mah battery
Basic temperature control.

For full details head over to the product page:

Smoktech xpro m80

Use code POTV03 for your discount :)

Any questions please fire away.

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to let you know that the brand new Xpro M80 Plus are now in stock and we have an amazing price on it.

Quick upgrade features:

fires 0.1ohm coils
Fires up to 80w
Built in 4000mah battery
Basic temperature control.

For full details head over to the product page:

Smoktech xpro m80

Use code POTV03 for your discount :)

Any questions please fire away.

That's a good price. Do you know if the issues with temp control have been sorted now?

That's a good price. Do you know if the issues with temp control have been sorted now?

Hi, thanks for the question.

I have been playing with one all day and not had the 5 second gap that was earlier reported.

To be fair it does take a second or so to reach full temp but nowhere near the early reviews.

Smok do provide firmware updates to this device and so if it can be improved to match the DNA 40 then i hope they would push this out.

As it stands with the device on my desk i am counting maximum of 2 seconds before the set temp is reached.

I hope that helps.

Hi, thanks for the question.

I have been playing with one all day and not had the 5 second gap that was earlier reported.

To be fair it does take a second or so to reach full temp but nowhere near the early reviews.

Smok do provide firmware updates to this device and so if it can be improved to match the DNA 40 then i hope they would push this out.

As it stands with the device on my desk i am counting maximum of 2 seconds before the set temp is reached.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. The only thing I was concerned with on that front, as I was aware they had sorted the ramp up time, was the burning of cotton. I had heard that it wouldn't hold temp well and would basically burn the wicking material. What have you found on this front?

Hi,

I'll check it out for you any particular temp you want me to check?

I was testing between 250f and 450f yesterday with no issues using an atlantis 0.5ohm coil.

Let me know

Thanks for the info. The only thing I was concerned with on that front, as I was aware they had sorted the ramp up time, was the burning of cotton. I had heard that it wouldn't hold temp well and would basically burn the wicking material. What have you found on this front?

Just ran the tank down at 410f and no dry hits, its running the latest firmware 0006 obviously i cannot try it with your tank but so far so good for me with mine.

so its second batch of units then as 0005 and 0006 are exact the same ( got this from Smok). 0005 is the update for 0004 , thats teh only difference.
in regards to burning. its still not properly sorted on these as i have burnt several NI 200 coils ( tastes horrible ) . ive burnt cotton as low as around 320 degrees.
the temp works differently from dna40 chip in that on the smok it climbs within a second to the temp then flatlines out .

on the dna 40 it hits the temp pretty much instantly but then decreases to maintain heat without burning .

would like to get a dna40 or sx350 mod to compare to my smok xpro m80

Interest in the mod at the price and some good questions being asked, questions I'd be asking before buying. I will be thinking about buying this one after a bit more research. Cloudstix how are you for stock ??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom