What's new

orchidasm v6

MrTeaTime

Legend
After building a complete dog of a build on Friday........and having the house to myself at 4am this morning i decided to actually watch a tutorial on youtube i got building......

heavens to betsy.....this is gooooood......

dual coil at 0.40ohms and it is chucking the vapour out......this is dripper clouds in an RDA, and the flavour is just fucking epic......i fucking love it......

shame it leaks like a bitch, well, more weep then leak, but enough for me not to take this out and about......

The Orchid is mystical, and struggles to contain great sorrow. 'Tis both noble and tearful.

I love the performance of my v4 and been thinking of getting a v5 or v6 as the kayfil doesn't fit in the chimney of the v4 but it does fit in the v6 chimney I got.

the orchids are amazing

i found that a very very small tail of cotton just and i cant stress enough how little, in the top of each channel lead to amazing clouds and leak free use of the orchids, the billow however does not need the wicking skills of a jedi master to provide the same if not better cloud quality and the taste is supreme got mine on a trade here a week ago and the subtanks haven't had a look in since :)

Last edited:
MrTeaTime why do you think i have a v3, v4, v6 plus parts suchs as bases and so on. You should have listened to me when i was raving about them months back :P

fucking thing!!!!!

3ml of juice dribbling down my leg :(

ive just put the fucker in my pocket whilst i made a coffee, and the fucker has decided it doesnt like nipple juice........fuckingbastard....

fucking thing!!!!!

3ml of juice dribbling down my leg :(

ive just put the fucker in my pocket whilst i made a coffee, and the fucker has decided it doesnt like nipple juice........fuckingbastard....

No. what you done is not wicking it right. I have yet to have one mine leak, not once have i had that issue. Back to basics. have a look at raguris wicking guide :D

No. what you done is not wicking it right. I have yet to have one mine leak, not once have i had that issue. Back to basics. have a look at raguris wicking guide :D

will have a look later....didnt realize our rags did a guide

I think my Orchids are agoraphobic. They're fine in the house but as soon as I take one outside it wets itself.

I really like them though, especially the v3.

Back
Top Bottom