What's new

noob coil making question

If no one has said it yet.....

BUY CERAMIC TWEEZERS.

You can then grip the coil and pulse at the same time. Nice neat coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

+2. Yup, got some :-))

+2. Yup, got some :-))

No wonder your missus has the hump lol your like a shineyitis junkie atm init but tbh I can't say anything you've seen what I've amassed and that was just the mods and attys I have a whole box of tools bought specifically for building and wick got 160 muji pads for instance rolls of kanthal etc and another box with juice in it and half a box of batteries lol

No wonder your missus has the hump lol your like a shineyitis junkie atm init but tbh I can't say anything you've seen what I've amassed and that was just the mods and attys I have a whole box of tools bought specifically for building and wick got 160 muji pads for instance rolls of kanthal etc and another box with juice in it and half a box of batteries lol

One day .....

I got the drill out today to make some twisted kanthal coils. Worked a charm. I've not put them in a dripper yet but I will.

I seem to be wrapping bits of wire around anything to hand? Is this normal? The cats are shitting themselves.

Quite normal but a cats tail is going to result in quite a high resistance have you considered getting some mice will give the cats some exercise after you've built your coils

uploadfromtaptalk1427504166963.jpg

Ok mcboffin these are my 18650 mods some do have different configurations for different batteries

Shiny things :-)))))

I've clocked the one on the left in the local B&M

Back
Top Bottom