What's new

noob coil making question

How long did that take? I'm thinking of a mech mod post payday. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
Not too long maybe 30 mins and if you want a good reliable mod you can't go too far wrong with a nemisis or a stingray make sure you get the magnet switch for the nemisis tho if you get one and make sure you know what your batteries can do you may have noticed I was using a 26650 version of the nemisis on that build which yes was the right size for the 28mm doge but also because the build was 0.16ohm and only my 26650 batteries can handle that kind of resistance safely if you have one of the apps you can check if your build is going to be safe

Not too long maybe 30 mins and if you want a good reliable mod you can't go too far wrong with a nemisis or a stingray make sure you get the magnet switch for the nemisis tho if you get one and make sure you know what your batteries can do you may have noticed I was using a 26650 version of the nemisis on that build which yes was the right size for the 28mm doge but also because the build was 0.16ohm and only my 26650 batteries can handle that kind of resistance safely if you have one of the apps you can check if your build is going to be safe

I've got some Swiss iPhone app. Can't make sense out of some of it tho. Not sure I know what the 1x lead is :-/ ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1426543880.910860.jpg

What android app is it? I can bung it on my tablet or work blackberry.

If no one has said it yet.....

BUY CERAMIC TWEEZERS.

You can then grip the coil and pulse at the same time. Nice neat coils.

Back
Top Bottom