What's new

HAVE YOUR SAY! A question for our customers

manabush

Premium Vendor
POLL! well .. not a poll, more a question .. gauging interest as it were.

HAVE YOUR SAY!

Due to last weeks "Post Office Chuffery" we have started using a courier service for small parcels (they charge very close to the price of Royal mail - only its Next Day delivery and signed and tracked). (see this link for post office chuffery : http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/vendors/vendor-forums/manabush/64955-notification-post-office-chuffery.html )

Postage costs to you guys for this has not changed .. it sits at £3.60. Trouble is we are still having to use Royal Mail non signed and tracked for smaller parcels, coz the courier company cant touch their price on that, BUT .. A lot go missing or awry and no tracking.

Would you all rather

A: stick with the £1.90 price for 10ml bottles and use royal mail

OR

B: pay a flat price for postage on anything of £3.60 and have a next day tracked and signed system across the board ? answers below please!

I can't really answer as I've never bought from you. But in reality. How many people just buy one 10ml bottle. From post on this forum alone I'd say majority of orders are a few of larger bottles. So from that alone of say sack off RM ,

I can't really answer as I've never bought from you. But in reality. How many people just buy one 10ml bottle. From post on this forum alone I'd say majority of orders are a few of larger bottles. So from that alone of say sack off RM ,

Lots actually!

not everyone buys big amounts

Give people the choice at checkout but make a note that the buyer takes the risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Lots actually!

not everyone buys big amounts

Wow. That's a surprise. I would have honestly thought most of your orders were repeat orders , like I said though I was just going from posts on here.

Going by that then I'd say it is quite a predicament. Cheaper but not guaranteed to arrive or pay more with a better chance of arrival. I can see why you asked.

Probably a bit selfish but this is bad news for us up here in the highlands. Couriers pile on the charges as soon as anything goes above Perth usually, any idea what it would cost to us?

Probably a bit selfish but this is bad news for us up here in the highlands. Couriers pile on the charges as soon as anything goes above Perth usually, any idea what it would cost to us?

This is one of the reasons Im asking ..

In truth .. We would probably have to add an option for the Highlands and Northern Ireland so people could choose Either Royal Fail or The COurier service .. coz the couriers do charge a premium from up there.

Last edited:
I rarely order anything smaller than 30ml so would be happy with the £3.60

Give people the choice at checkout but make a note that the buyer takes the risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Yeah thats the obvious option isnt it ...

the problem with that is .. I cant do buyer takes the risk .. Im just not mentally geared up for it, if stuff doesnt go thru I feel bound to replace it.

also lawfully the contract is between the buyer and the seller (this is why Courier companies including RM get away with so much slackness)

So legally .. Im not sure you can enforce buyer takes risk.

Back
Top Bottom