What's new

BlackPowder is back! Old recipe in clearance.

Go easy on it I've only ordered 30ml save some for the rest of us :P

You're safe for the moment ;)

My accounts taken some large hits recently, it'll be safe until next weekend :P

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hang on lol...

Is the 'old recipe' the Original one or the replacement thats being fazed out for the original?

Sall good brains awoken, sweet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Yeah the old recipe one is the weaker anise which adds to the liquorice. The new one is the tasty aniseed as it was made the first time I came up with the flavour. It tastes like a Black Jack and a fruit salad again.

Danny, do you realise you ordered the old recipe in clearance and not the new 'original' version. I know, it's a bit confusing though.

Danny, do you realise you ordered the old recipe in clearance and not the new 'original' version. I know, it's a bit confusing though.

Er, is it the old original one I first tried or the one I had last ? Which I thought was the new one ?

Er, is it the old original one I first tried or the one I had last ? Which I thought was the new one ?

I can't remember to be honest. I'll dig out your account tomorrow and see when you first ordered it. If it's within a certain date range I'll know then.

The original recipe which is full price on the site is the strong one. Loads of aniseed as well as the liquorice and fruit, the aniseed pulls the fruit out really nicely.

The clearance 'old recipe' is the one that isn't quite as aniseed but more liquorice and fruit. It's being sold off cheap to clear out for the proper version (as it is supposed to be)

The clearance one isn't bad though, it's just the aniseed isn't the main flavour once it steeps past a few weeks and dies back a bit.

I've had a cheeky punt for the Blackpowder and also the Comino. Cheers for the deal

Back
Top Bottom