Vape Club
What's new

BlackPowder is back! Old recipe in clearance.

Colonelboom

Vendor
Ladies and gents, the original recipe of BlackPowder is back and with a vengeance too.

A few of you who remember the first version will remember the aniseed being ballsy but critically lifting the fruits away from the liquorice flavours. As the original flavour supplier went under we couldn't get an aniseed that was remotely close but settled on the next best one - we have now found it's direct replacement and it is on the PlumeBlu website.

The old recipe BlackPowder is in clearance at 50% off and there's only a few hundred bottles remaining. This is with the slightly weaker anise and not to be confused with the Original recipe at full price.

For those of you wanting a real nice aniseed and fruit vape then head over and grab a bottle of the real deal : https://www.plumeblu.co.uk/e-liquid/colonel-booms-blackpowder-detail

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
:) I saw the order at the post office and thought 'why couldn't they have got that in 10 minutes before' then I saw your name :)

Also. You didn't let me know how you got on with new Comino vs old

Vape Green
:) I saw the order at the post office and thought 'why couldn't they have got that in 10 minutes before' then I saw your name :)

Also. You didn't let me know how you got on with new Comino vs old

I found the new version a lot smoother but I prefer the older version seems to have more bite to it :p

I've put a little bottle of Marshal Traite to the order be rude not to try it.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I found the new version a lot smoother but I prefer the older version seems to have more bite to it :p

I've put a little bottle of Marshal Traite to the order be rude not to try it.

I think the old version is a bit more 'dry' on the inhale which increases the throat hit. Flavour wise though the new one should have blown the old away.

Traite should suit you though if that's the case with you liking the old one. It's got a decent TH - particularly when the wicks are good and saturated a little while.

A thousand times yes

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

It's proper 'proper' blackpowder too Ash, I've gone through 40ml in a couple of days. Can't put it down other than to give the new one 'Coup D' etat' a blast.

AcmeFog
It's proper 'proper' blackpowder too Ash, I've gone through 40ml in a couple of days. Can't put it down other than to give the new one 'Coup D' etat' a blast.

Damn xD

Roll on payday

Hang on lol...

Is the 'old recipe' the Original one or the replacement thats being fazed out for the original?

Sall good brains awoken, sweet :)

Vape Club
Hang on lol...

Is the 'old recipe' the Original one or the replacement thats being fazed out for the original?

Sall good brains awoken, sweet :)

Go easy on it I've only ordered 30ml save some for the rest of us :P

Back
Top Bottom