What's new

Notification : Post Office Chuffery

manabush

Premium Vendor
Hi All

Right .. my local post office today notified me of a huge blunder they have made on Friday just gone.

We have recently started using the Drop and Go system at Royal Mail to try save a bit of time. Now last Friday wasnt a hugely busy day thankfully because the local post master today informed me that that they had mistakenly put the unprocessed bag of post on a van and only realised after he had drove off.

This is somewhat vexing

He has assured me he has made phone calls and tells me the post will either get delivered (and the end user charged?!?!) or it will turn up back at the post office.

We can tell whos post was in that bag (thankfully not one of our mental days) and will be contacting people this week to see if their post has arrived or notify them it has turned up back at the post office.

If you DO happen to get the delivery and get charged please notify us immediately so can sort it out for you.

Apologies ...

Royal Mail ... they have been so much better since privatisation eh?

Last edited:
Have you tried poking the Postie in the nuts with a cattle prod?

It probably won't fix the problem but you will feel a lot better...:flames:

You would be better off using this
messenger-pigeon-low-res.jpg
;)

What has gotten better since privatisation? Lol
Although I guess human error is human error

LOl dont want to eat chicken at your house then:pAlthough your right .I didnt realise a male pigeon was called a cock :clapping::28:

Did you realise a grey looking one was calleda blue or a brown looking one a red? And best not get into the chequers hehe

Hi All
Royal Mail ... they have been so much better since privatisation eh?

Well I know my deliveries have definitely got a lot worse, sometimes I get nothing for 2 or 3 days then a whole bundle of stuff that has been lying in the DO, they also managed to lose 2 parcels since December. I have sent numerous complaints to their dept. but just get fobbed off every time - it's about time we had an independent complaints procedure set in place, and as far as I'm concerned they should lose the title Royal Mail and just be called the UKPS because they don't deserve the title "Royal"

Back
Top Bottom