What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapers around Basingstoke?

maustin42

Postman
Hi guys,

I am looking to make some vaping friends in the Basingstoke area, to swap sample juices, experiences in vaping, opinions on vaping gear, anything really. I am new to vaping and need some help getting my knowledge up. :imstupid

I am also interested in how many Basingstoke vapers we have on POTV. :grin2:

Hi guys,

I am looking to make some vaping friends in the Basingstoke area, to swap sample juices, experiences in vaping, opinions on vaping gear, anything really. I am new to vaping and need some help getting my knowledge up. :imstupid

I am also interested in how many Basingstoke vapers we have on POTV. :grin2:

Im in andover. Theres a great b+m here

Its called go vapor its on newbury street. They do have a website but it only has a tiny amount of what the stock. They have just opened a vape cafe in newbury not been there yet

I'm in Thatcham, it's about 25miles away. Not too many vapers in my little village :(

I didn't know where Thatcham was until I looked it up. It took me a while to place where I knew it from but of course its the car alarm rating!

Its called go vapor its on newbury street. They do have a website but it only has a tiny amount of what the stock. They have just opened a vape cafe in newbury not been there yet

There is no mention I can see on their website about the vape cafe and they are more expensive that vampirevape.co.uk where I normally shop.

I been there, it's quite a big shop but they only stock a few things really. It's more angled to the new vaper, The only mech mod they have is a Turtleship clone and they don't do any drippers at all. They have a pretty good juice selection though.

I been there, it's quite a big shop but they only stock a few things really. It's more angled to the new vaper, The only mech mod they have is a Turtleship clone and they don't do any drippers at all. They have a pretty good juice selection though.

They have enhanced there range now with drippers kayfun 4 more mechs and more mods

Back
Top Bottom