What's new

Review The Gizmo V2 Stealth Mod - HD Slideshow

The smallest one with the spheroid looks stunning, i hope they make a regulated mod someday

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Nice, really nice. Tempted by the 24mm in gun metal. When are they available?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Just ordered a 24mm black one, hope it plays nice with the Heron or im fucked, well not 'fucked' but i'll not be best pleased. @pauly meatballs did the Spheroid go in and out ok? worried about the tank o-rings leaving the base behind falsemod they went live today, Gizmo Stealth mod

pauly meatballs thanks for that mate.

By the way man, i hope you do photography for a living cus if not you should do, your skills with a camera are shit hot.

Just ordered a 24mm black one, hope it plays nice with the Heron or im fucked, well not 'fucked' but i'll not be best pleased. @pauly meatballs did the Spheroid go in and out ok? worried about the tank o-rings leaving the base behind falsemod they went live today, Gizmo Stealth mod

The Heron works really well, I use one in my Gizmo all day every day. You must be careful not to tighten it down too hard, just by the drip tip is fine and don't try to pull the drip tip off without putting your thumb on the tank to stop it pulling off at the base. Otherwise I'm using this with a 1.2 ohm micro coil and cotton and its superb.

A few pics that didn't make the cut :)

f6AeE8v.jpg

Ij3PMAK.jpg

32w7fLU.jpg

kgLVCgu.jpg

BlpALSr.jpg

D8BXIrV.jpg

Q774VOY.jpg

eTCgmT5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom