What's new

Snus for noobs

tonystr

Postman
Yes, can you recommend a decent one for a possible snus noob ? Maybe where to order from too. :thumbup:

vaporsizer best start with portion snus. White portions are dry, a bit cardboardy, portions are moist, better IMHO. Loads of flavours coming out (youngster appeal?), but traditional snus is more tobacco, bergamot, spice, herby or liquorice. Go for standard strength (9mg), not extreme, thunder, stark, these hit really hard. We dont have a culture of oral tobacco, u will be told mouth cancer blah blah but that's rubbish.

3-4 euro a can so u cant really lose. So a few straight tobaccos odens, offroad, Knox is nice, smalands is mild, skruf is more of a premium and bergamot. All are pretty salty. Throw in a flavour or 2? Odens vanilla? i've never tried. Only ever tried liquorice, is good if u like liquorice. Mini portions good for stealth snusing.

You wont like it to start, stick with it you will. It will burn (i miss that). Very important put the portion under ur top lip at the front just to the side.

snuson.com

Snus Online  Czech republic, Snus Online  United Kingdom, Snus Online  Norway, Snus Online  Switzerland, Snus Online  Netherlands, Snus Online  France

Snus Online  Czech republic, Snus Online  United Kingdom, Snus Online  Norway, Snus Online  Switzerland, Snus Online  Netherlands, Snus Online  France

Osta snus suomi online snusline, Osta snus suomi verkossa snusline, Osta snus suomi Internetissä snusline, ostma snus Eesti online snusline, osta internetist snus eesti snusline, Osta nuusktubakas internetis eesti snusline

Osta snus suomi online snusline, Osta snus suomi verkossa snusline, Osta snus suomi Internetissä snusline, ostma snus Eesti online snusline, osta internetist snus eesti snusline, Osta nuusktubakas internetis eesti snusline

@tonystr
Thankyou. A leg up is required for this because we just don't get it in the UK. Right now i'm at the stage of gathering info & checking it out, i'm in no rush but the info you gave will help me with a direction. I like the idea of mini portions especially as a beginner.
Thanks again for taking the time, if i do go there i'll get back with some feedback. Cheers.

tonystr does it go off at all? I have some I got to try but didn't take to it initially (flavour too strong) but may try again. .. bit past sell by date but seems exactly how it was when it first arrived. .. tobacco and salt should keep pretty indefinitely surely?

tonystr does it go off at all? I have some I got to try but didn't take to it initially (flavour too strong) but may try again. .. bit past sell by date but seems exactly how it was when it first arrived. .. tobacco and salt should keep pretty indefinitely surely?

Will keep a long time in the freezer. I'm using snus 3 yrs past the date and it still tastes almost as good as fresh unfrozen stuff. Keep it in a sealed bag so it doesn't dry out. If it does dry out add a few drops of tap water.

For daily use no need to store in fridge.

I miss that stuff. Before vaping I used snus, but a good few years ago they banned shipments of it from Sweden to the UK and now only a select amount of brands are sold which I wasn't keen on compared to the big names like General and Goteborgs. If you want the real deal, go to Sweden and stock up!

Keep it in the fridge while you're using it and the rest in the freezer where it'll last forever

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom