What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review SMOK VCT A1 - Sub-Ohm Vapor Chaser Tank

VapeOff

Initiate
Hey guys,

Received this beast of a tank from JACVapour to review along with the Cloupor Mini. Like the Cloupor, it can kick some serious arse! A solid 5ml tank with a preinstalled 0.5ohm coil, this thing is up there in the clouds (literally)!

Any questions, comments, etc - leave a comment on the video or here and I'll get back to you asap
smiley1.gif
Also, if you like the review, don't forget to like the video and subscribe.

PS - if you're checking this out as soon as I post it and the video doesn't load, check back in an hour or so - YT may be processing it still
smiley1.gif

Cheers!
smiley20.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant I'm about to order this , but I'm going to be getting the nv cool to go with it to save me some pennies

Can I ask how do you find it compared to the Atlantis because funds are a bit poor at the moment so the Atlantis is going because I'll save money not having to buy the coils , I know the nv coil isn't sub ohm I think around 1.2 but it should still be a great vape hopefully and I can pick up some sub ohm coils for the odd treat

Can I ask how do you find it compared to the Atlantis because funds are a bit poor at the moment so the Atlantis is going because I'll save money not having to buy the coils , I know the nv coil isn't sub ohm I think around 1.2 but it should still be a great vape hopefully and I can pick up some sub ohm coils for the odd treat

I haven't tried the Atlantis yet (only the Nautilus Mini), so I can't really compare the two... Coils are a bit harder to come by than Aspire's but that said, even the stock ones that come with the tank seem a lot better quality and far more reliable than those I got with my Nautilus Mini...

JacVapour are stocking coils for the VCT from £2.69 each (there are two different coils to choose from on there) - here is a link: VCT Tank - Advanced Tanks - Tanks | JAC Vapour E-Cigarettes UK

Don't forget to use the discount code if you decide to get any from the site.
Hope that helps! :)

Great review just got to watch it even more excited now because my nautilus lasted 6 days and that was it ,didn't like it and the coils are s__t !!!

Back
Top Bottom