What's new

Review SMOK VCT A1 - Sub-Ohm Vapor Chaser Tank

VapeOff

Initiate
Hey guys,

Received this beast of a tank from JACVapour to review along with the Cloupor Mini. Like the Cloupor, it can kick some serious arse! A solid 5ml tank with a preinstalled 0.5ohm coil, this thing is up there in the clouds (literally)!

Any questions, comments, etc - leave a comment on the video or here and I'll get back to you asap
smiley1.gif
Also, if you like the review, don't forget to like the video and subscribe.

PS - if you're checking this out as soon as I post it and the video doesn't load, check back in an hour or so - YT may be processing it still
smiley1.gif

Cheers!
smiley20.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant I'm about to order this , but I'm going to be getting the nv cool to go with it to save me some pennies

Can I ask how do you find it compared to the Atlantis because funds are a bit poor at the moment so the Atlantis is going because I'll save money not having to buy the coils , I know the nv coil isn't sub ohm I think around 1.2 but it should still be a great vape hopefully and I can pick up some sub ohm coils for the odd treat

Can I ask how do you find it compared to the Atlantis because funds are a bit poor at the moment so the Atlantis is going because I'll save money not having to buy the coils , I know the nv coil isn't sub ohm I think around 1.2 but it should still be a great vape hopefully and I can pick up some sub ohm coils for the odd treat

I haven't tried the Atlantis yet (only the Nautilus Mini), so I can't really compare the two... Coils are a bit harder to come by than Aspire's but that said, even the stock ones that come with the tank seem a lot better quality and far more reliable than those I got with my Nautilus Mini...

JacVapour are stocking coils for the VCT from £2.69 each (there are two different coils to choose from on there) - here is a link: VCT Tank - Advanced Tanks - Tanks | JAC Vapour E-Cigarettes UK

Don't forget to use the discount code if you decide to get any from the site.
Hope that helps! :)

Great review just got to watch it even more excited now because my nautilus lasted 6 days and that was it ,didn't like it and the coils are s__t !!!

Back
Top Bottom