What's new

Vapers around Basingstoke?

maustin42

Postman
Hi guys,

I am looking to make some vaping friends in the Basingstoke area, to swap sample juices, experiences in vaping, opinions on vaping gear, anything really. I am new to vaping and need some help getting my knowledge up. :imstupid

I am also interested in how many Basingstoke vapers we have on POTV. :grin2:

Hi guys,

I am looking to make some vaping friends in the Basingstoke area, to swap sample juices, experiences in vaping, opinions on vaping gear, anything really. I am new to vaping and need some help getting my knowledge up. :imstupid

I am also interested in how many Basingstoke vapers we have on POTV. :grin2:

Im in andover. Theres a great b+m here

Its called go vapor its on newbury street. They do have a website but it only has a tiny amount of what the stock. They have just opened a vape cafe in newbury not been there yet

I'm in Thatcham, it's about 25miles away. Not too many vapers in my little village :(

I didn't know where Thatcham was until I looked it up. It took me a while to place where I knew it from but of course its the car alarm rating!

Its called go vapor its on newbury street. They do have a website but it only has a tiny amount of what the stock. They have just opened a vape cafe in newbury not been there yet

There is no mention I can see on their website about the vape cafe and they are more expensive that vampirevape.co.uk where I normally shop.

I been there, it's quite a big shop but they only stock a few things really. It's more angled to the new vaper, The only mech mod they have is a Turtleship clone and they don't do any drippers at all. They have a pretty good juice selection though.

I been there, it's quite a big shop but they only stock a few things really. It's more angled to the new vaper, The only mech mod they have is a Turtleship clone and they don't do any drippers at all. They have a pretty good juice selection though.

They have enhanced there range now with drippers kayfun 4 more mechs and more mods

Back
Top Bottom