What's new

Request for reviews of LastCig.co.uk

Great site and mobile ready, very nice ! only thing I can add is the graphics were a little slow showing first, maybe you need drop the jpg quality on the slideshow to speed things up a tad. But overall really well made site.

Thank you nellybongo, after looking at our bandwidth statistics you are right, far too large so will have to get them updated.

Not sure if you were using pngs, but I have tried jpgs with about 60% quality and most people don't really notice the difference, really nice site though I have just completed ours at www.lectrocig.com which I designed and wrote myself and I know how difficult it is to write a site that works in all mobile technologies and browsers! Did you do this site yourself ?
Good luck with sales buddy, maybe you can test mine out and let me know what you think.

It makes me all :love: inside when vendors get along :)

Both of you have brilliant looking sites, logos are distinguishable from other vendors and all seem to be categorized nicely :)

I'm afraid I cant take the credit as it was not all designed by me, just modified slightly and then I did the logo's and product images. Your site looks great very nice colour scheme and again nice and easy to browse. I have just compressed the png files so hopefully they should load faster.

Thank you kulrmestoopid :)

Thank you KMS for your kind words, and to you also Lastcig maybe we can swap a few ideas in the future and best/worst products to make our businesses a good place to visit for quality products.

Maybe you could help us with this KMS, apart from the EGO what others do you think we should be selling ?

Thank you KMS for your kind words, and to you also Lastcig maybe we can swap a few ideas in the future and best/worst products to make our businesses a good place to visit for quality products.

Maybe you could help us with this KMS, apart from the EGO what others do you think we should be selling ?

Hey nellybongo great idea :) Start a new thread in your forum to get some opinions from the members :D

Anyone else have a look at LastCig?

Back
Top Bottom