What's new

List Of Sites For Mod Making Supplies

Wire is something that's been on the back burner for a while. What we "wanted" to get was stranded silver plated copper wire with teflon insulation but after discussions with manufacturers the prices started spiralling wildly out of control. Along the lines of £3-5k to satisfy their minimum order quantities. With regular wire available pretty much everywhere for a couple of pounds often with free postage we didn't think there would be much call for it.

When I have the funds to hand we'll be having our own wire produced for sure but it's often the case that there are other products that take priority or huge VAT and tax bills that need paying that scupper any adventurous purchases.

Would you be prepared to pay extra for ridiculously high spec wire?

i was just thinking reasonably priced silicone in all the required gauges - 1m lengths, black /red.

You could probably source some big reels cheap, and make some dosh when peeps buy connectors and buttons etc.

Emptied Gerry

All sorted now bud! Was just after extras to the green box kit order I put in :) will be ordering another box and fuses as I fucked it up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom