Vape Superstore
What's new

Derringer RDA

Sounds like a plan ...before you go .have a look at your other atties to see how much the positive pin sticks out .so you can check out the new one before you take it home .....

I'll be taking the Xpro with me anyway so will try it on that, tbh I'll know straight away when I look at it anyway, the thread on this is the same as the thread on my Atlantis & Subtank, it's the insulator and screw that are sticking out too far.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Unscrew the pin and see what's going on.. The insulator looks the right width to me. It may have two on or it may be a simple fix. It means you could use it now rather than waiting for a new one.

As I said I'm not going to risk messing with it, if it was a cheapy from China I'd have had it in bits by now, but it's from a shop a couple of miles away, I don't have much patience but I can handle waiting until tomorrow, just about :)

This is my personal review of the Cloned Derringer RDA
First off, this has to be the smallest RDA I've ever had, it's tiny, but still manages to have reasonably deep juice wells
It can be used as either single or dual coil and plenty of room to build on if you're like me and have poor eyesight.
Airflow can be adjusted with three settings for both twin and single coils
It's currently twin coiled @ 0.4 Ohms and blasting out that much vapour the my Mrs has left the room muttering about smog..

It has all the correct markings for those strange people who want to pretend it's a genuine, To be honest I cant see the original being that much better than this clone...It just works, and works really well
It doesn't (So far) seen to have the leaking out of the airholes problem that some drippers have

Here's the tech stuff...

Stainless steel 510 drip tip
Air flow adjustable, with AFC
Triple posts design
Posts material: Stainless steel
510 threading connection
Fixed SS 510 center screw
22mm diameter
Height without drip tip: 22.5mm
grub screws in the poles
Comes in a small plastic case with some Japanese cotton, Allan key, spare grub screws, some wire for making coils, and a spare set of o'rings

And did I mention that it's really, really tiny ??
Here's a look at one in relation to a 10ml juice bottle

20150214_201238.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150214_201229.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cracking little dripper......10/10 for this little gem

Vape Green
Well I took mine back today, he tried screwing in the pin but obviously it didn't move, so he chucked me a new one, which was fine. He then took apart the one I'd returned, apparently whoever put it together had put the insulator in backwards, he sorted it while I was still there but I kept the new one, didn't really want the one that been messed with. On to YouTube now to watch some coil tutorials, will maybe pop back later with a pic of my first build, for you all to have a laugh at :). I'm going for (on the shop guys advice) a twin coil, 10 wraps, with 28 gauge kanthal.

Finally! It was meant to be .5 OHM but the M50 says its .7 so not sure what went wrong there, but they appear to lighting up properly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 210
Vape Club
Finally! It was meant to be .5 OHM but the M50 says its .7 so not sure what went wrong there, but they appear to lighting up properly.

Glad you got yourself sorted fella e njoy the wee derringer its a cracking little thing ...I'm waiting patiently for an LPG clone ....it gonna make a lovely little stealth setup

Vape Green
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1424210204.090380.jpg

Derringer single coil @ 20watts think I need to rethink my 'stealth set up'

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

So then...

Who's awaiting the Derringer v2?

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1424210303.161695.jpg

Photo came via Sir Rags

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom