What's new

Derringer RDA

I bought a Derringer clone from a local B&M today, just went to see what it would look like on my Xpro M50 and it won't screw on, it just about goes on the Mrs's istick but only turns like one turn and has a huge gap, before I take it back and make myself look silly is there anything I'm doing wrong? It seems to me that the centre pin is too long, and from what I've read it's not adjustable?

Can you post a piccy of the positive pin mate .mine fits flush on all my mods

Can you post a piccy of the positive pin mate .mine fits flush on all my mods

If this isn't clear enough let me know and I'll drag the camera out, thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 229
Yep that's wrong.. Try pushing / screwing nearly the whole thing back inside.

If this isn't clear enough let me know and I'll drag the camera out, thanks.

Yeah that's wrong mate positive should only protrude about 1mm .as suggested above try to screw it in until only 1mm or so .is out past the threading

Okay just tried gently turning with a screw driver and it just turns the whole post, if it was going to push in it would have went when I screwed it on the istick?

Okay just tried gently turning with a screw driver and it just turns the whole post, if it was going to push in it would have went when I screwed it on the istick?

Can it be pulled out ? Or screwed out .? .careful not to mark it in any way ...think your best bet is to take it back to the b and m you bought it from tbh

Looks like the insulator is too big to slip inside the 510 thread .in turn it is holding the positive out too far

I'm going to leave it alone and drop it back tomorrow, I don't want to mess and end up breaking something.

I'm going to leave it alone and drop it back tomorrow, I don't want to mess and end up breaking something.

Sounds like a plan ...before you go .have a look at your other atties to see how much the positive pin sticks out .so you can check out the new one before you take it home .....

Unscrew the pin and see what's going on.. The insulator looks the right width to me. It may have two on or it may be a simple fix. It means you could use it now rather than waiting for a new one.

Back
Top Bottom