What's new

Airek RDA by Tobecco... Such fun...

Ahh that's good :)

I highly regard P P and was really hoping this wasn't them :)

Shame it's always the good apes that seem to get stung.

Although nobody deserves to get stung TBH, companies shouldn't rip any one off, even ripping off chunts is bad practice.

Hope you get it sorted Rags.

Nope xD, James @ PP is a sound fella from the chats we've had briefly and I know he wouldn't blank a problem

Hoping said vendor sorts it out for Sam, im pissed for him!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Ahh that's good :)

I highly regard P P and was really hoping this wasn't them :)

Shame it's always the good apes that seem to get stung.

Although nobody deserves to get stung TBH, companies shouldn't rip any one off, even ripping off chunts is bad practice.

Hope you get it sorted Rags.

I like PP
Should've got something from them.
Bought something from them a while ago, it was faulty on arrival, offered a refund/replacement the same/different replacement :)
Top guys.

gonna leave it till tuesday, if nothing in post/on facebook messenger I'll look into what I can do.

Thing is said vendor seems to have alot of great feedback, hope he steps up!

Nope xD, James @ PP is a sound fella from the chats we've had briefly and I know he wouldn't blank a problem

Hoping said vendor sorts it out for Sam, im pissed for him!

Yeah had many chats with James and longest I've waited for a FB reply is 10 minutes.

Awesome vendor IMO.

Do you have any other kit Raguri

A kind ape sent me an emergency Plumeveil which I would be happy to donate to an ape in need If required?

Yeah had many chats with James and longest I've waited for a FB reply is 10 minutes.

Awesome vendor IMO.

Do you have any other kit @Raguri

A kind ape sent me an emergency Plumeveil which I would be happy to donate to an ape in need If required?

I've got kit to vape including a Tobh from Stoobs :P
Just got giddy at the idea of being able to cloud chase properly again.
And yeah... That went well! :P

I'm mainly annoyed about the total lack of customer service post-sale... And the mis-information given!

I'm mainly annoyed about the total lack of customer service post-sale... And the mis-information given!

Tobh!!! ;) Lol

Feeling you there.

It's bad enough breaking your new toy but knowing it only broke because vendor bullshitted you is unacceptable.

The ignoring the messages is taking the piss IMO.

I have managed many businesses and the customers with bad experiences need to be sorted.

Even if the atty cost £100 they should replace / refund as the damage word of mouth does to a vendors reputation will far outweigh the cost of the product to them.

Feeling you there.

It's bad enough breaking your new toy but knowing it only broke because vendor bullshitted you is unacceptable.

The ignoring the messages is taking the piss IMO.

I have managed many businesses and the customers with bad experiences need to be sorted.

Even if the atty cost £100 they should replace / refund as the damage word of mouth does to a vendors reputation will far outweigh the cost of the product to them.

Well, Tuesday is the deadline.
I've got an address, Mobile Number, and a paypal account mum sent it to...
If Nothing by then, Hulk Raguri will rear his ugly head. :)

I don't really do Angry, I normally just dwell on it, and get incredibly emotionally sad...

But this has made me fucking angry.

Back
Top Bottom