What's new

Lemo users

Make sure the juice channels are clear of wick. You should be able to see daylight through them with the bottom part of the chimney on.

This is where I may have gone wrong! Think I have been over wicking

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

This is where I may have gone wrong! Think I have been over wicking

Yer I didn't use a lot but on the chimney build there is a lot more cotton in there but never a dry hit. Once I've wet the wick I got a unfolded paperclip unfolded poked it in found the hole to the juice channel then pushed the wick to the wall making a clear gap at the holes,

It's official! I fricking love the Lemo!

Build as you guys said.

1.2ohm around 24w at the moment however can take it up to 50w, no dry hits amazing flavor.

Thanks for all your advice! Honestly don't know what I was doing wrong, done this type of kayfun build soooo many times now lol

Some people have compered the Lemo to a sub tank and why I'm not sure coz the airflow on the current sub's out are way more than the Lemo. If it's this style of tank them my choice is the Delta 2. I have both and if I hadn't got a mini already paid for before I got the delta (another story) I wouldn't of bothered buying the mini. I finally got the mini delivered yesterday and started using it today after using my Delta for over a week. The delta beats it in flavour and clouds hands down but it does have 2 bad points, one its a pain to fill especially high vg and two the window slats are pointless coz you can see fuck all until you get the right angle and the right light to see your juice but apart from that its the best tank I own until I set the goblin up but well see

Cheers mate, I am going to go with the Delta2 , I know what you mean about the slats , I've got the first Delta and the 2 looks even more a PITA . Thanks Mark

Back
Top Bottom