What's new

Lemo users

I'm struggling with the Lemo! I'm getting dry hits and it's not fun!

Can remember the built of the top of my head but it's about 1ohm at 17w and not wicking well at all!

What's your best build and which are the best YouTube tutorials? Not had this much trouble for ages and just can't see what I'm doing wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I just coil and wick it, pull the wicks up and put the bottom chimney on, cut the wicks flush with the top of the chimney then gently push the wicks down onto the juice deck. I aim to get around 1 ohm. I've not had a gurgle or dry hit yet. I tend to use it around 15w.

I just coil and wick it, pull the wicks up and put the bottom chimney on, cut the wicks flush with the top of the chimney then gently push the wicks down onto the juice deck. I aim to get around 1 ohm. I've not had a gurgle or dry hit yet. I tend to use it around 15w.

Exactly how I do it, no dry hits at all

I'm struggling with the Lemo! I'm getting dry hits and it's not fun!

Can remember the built of the top of my head but it's about 1ohm at 17w and not wicking well at all!

What's your best build and which are the best YouTube tutorials? Not had this much trouble for ages and just can't see what I'm doing wrong!

Gerry before I put a chimney coil in which I'll be changing back at the weekend coz I find it spits to much I did it the way Rip did the day I got it.
Lemo RTA Standard and Micro Coil Build! - YouTube

Cheers for your help guys will have a play tomorrow and let you know how I get on.

I really want to love this atty!

The Lemo shines at 1.5 - 1.7ohm with a spaced coil.
15w and its incredible.
Much better for flavour and vapour surprisingly more than a 1ohm at 25w

15w and its incredible.

I've never even thought about using a coil that high.

I'll give it a go next time and report back.

15w and its incredible.

What gauge kanthal, coil size and wraps you using for that?

Seems like I will be trying this out tomorrow ;)

What gauge kanthal, coil size and wraps you using for that?

Seems like I will be trying this out tomorrow ;)

0.30 Kanthal 7/8 wraps around 2.5mm will get you close to 1.7ohm.
Coil doesn't have to be wrapped tight / compressed works well when slightly spaced.

Cotton wick / muji the same way you would normally wick cotton, not too tight you want a slight drag but not to tight it won't freely move through the coil.

Mines due a 're-wick tomorrow so will put some pics up at some stage. :)

0.30 Kanthal 7/8 wraps around 2.5mm will get you close to 1.7ohm.
Coil doesn't have to be wrapped tight / compressed works well when slightly spaced.

Cotton wick / muji the same way you would normally wick cotton, not too tight you want a slight drag but not to tight it won't freely move through the coil.

Mines due a 're-wick tomorrow so will put some pics up at some stage. :)

Perfect! Thank you. I have no idea why I'm not getting it with the Lemo. Maybe it's the sheer size of it giving me a complex lol

Make sure the juice channels are clear of wick. You should be able to see daylight through them with the bottom part of the chimney on.

Back
Top Bottom