£0.89
Price Per ml
18p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Fruit

Review

A good orange taste – at 3% this tasted better (to me) than the acclaimed Highbrow Vapors ‘Orange De Sangre’ - which tasted like weak orange squash - this is better. At 5% it was lush. Mixed on its own with no additives at all – just a PG base.

Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

Great

Use as a mixing ingredient

Anything wanting a clean orange flavour

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I've been dying to find out how you've got on with these inewra flavours, thank you :)

Flavour Name: Orange

Manufacturer: Inawera

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £1.39

Price Per ml: 14p

Bought from: www.4drops.co.uk

Type: Fruit

Review: I was pleasantly surprised by this one. In the bottle it is not the strongest smelling and I was worried it might be another weedy flavour. I mixed it up at 5% and let it steep. It is quite a complex flavour which has the sweetness of orange juice and the tang of fresh orange. It is not the strongest flavour but I think if it was stronger it might loose some of the depth.

Steeping: A couple of days

Vapour

Throat hit: a little hit

Value: Good

Use as a mixing ingredient: Ive only tried it on its own as Im not too sure what it would mix with.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: unknown

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I tried upping the percentage on this and you are right, it loses something of its complexity if overdone. 5% seems about right.

I tried upping the percentage on this and you are right, it loses something of its complexity if overdone. 5% seems about right.

Made some Orange at 5%, and Smoked Plum at around 1.5 to 2%. I have faith in your judgements. But as, as people KEEP saying, taste is subjective, if it doesn't taste really great, I'll put it down to that.
Orange goes well with chocolate, so maybe with Capella's Choc Fudge Brownie, it could be coool, no? Remember those choccy oranges, shaped in segments? :P

Last edited:
I found the orange a bit lacking in taste at 5%, and I hope it doesn't lose anything, coz I found that it doesn't have a lot at 5, so I'm now at 7.5%, see what it's like. But the Smoked Plum at 2.5% was excellent. Now onto the mixed spices, which I'll try at...2.5% ??? Droppes a single drop in a Protanl, and it is STRONG. Thats 1 drop in about 3ml ;) I'll only make 10ml in a 20 ml bottle, to give the place for...regulisation, shall we say. It does have a super spiocey taste, with ginger, amonger others, which I'll try to define later. Maybe I'll start at 1.5%, as it is strong, and I don't want to blow my head off. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom