What's new

Anyone from Dorset?

From Christchurch right here buddy, yourself?

I'm up for it, I know vapourway and vapourmax organize meets in the area, but they are few and far between, so I would be keen (imminent birth of my child pending)...

Hello to both of you, I live in Herts but I'm regularly in Southbourne with family, I was born in Poole to the sound of the speedway bikes, if anything is happening down there would appreciate if someone could let me know. DW good luck with the lil one.

Hello to both of you, I live in Herts but I'm regularly in Southbourne with family, I was born in Poole to the sound of the speedway bikes, if anything is happening down there would appreciate if someone could let me know. DW good luck with the lil one.

Cheers pal, I'm originally from Pokesdown myself so know Southbourne like the back of my hand (best chippy ever there- Smithsons!), I will definitely let you know mate, I know its Vapourway's first birthday in the next month or so and I would be amazed if they didn't do a meet or something to celebrate. If not I am well keen to get something set up, there's plenty of vape friendly pubs around (I'm not a massive drinker though!), should be easy enough. If I can get the time (may need a bit of help) I am happy to organise something.

From Christchurch right here buddy, yourself?

I'm up for it, I know vapourway and vapourmax organize meets in the area, but they are few and far between, so I would be keen (imminent birth of my child pending)...

Hi mate, I'm in Blandford. Good luck with the child, many sleepless nights ahead!

Cheers mate, it's my 2nd so already had the practice!

Used to have good craic down blandford after playing rugby down there! A meet out that way/wimborne might not be a bad idea, some good pubs down that way

Cheers mate, it's my 2nd so already had the practice!

Used to have good craic down blandford after playing rugby down there! A meet out that way/wimborne might not be a bad idea, some good pubs down that way

Oh really! I play for Blandford now. Sadly a lot of the pubs with any character have now closed :( Wimbourne could be good though. Any vape friendly areas that you know of?

Oh really! I play for Blandford now. Sadly a lot of the pubs with any character have now closed :( Wimbourne could be good though. Any vape friendly areas that you know of?

I used to play for Oakmeadians, not been up Blandford for a while. Was playing League in Australia up until a broken leg ended my playing days a couple of years back! Now my son has started at Rugby Tots I'm itching to pull the boots back on though haha. Should be fine anywhere in Wimborne, last time I was up there was last summer, and I stopped for lunch (can't remember the name of the pub) and vaped inside with no dramas at all. Dorset is pretty vape friendly on the whole from experience

I used to play for Oakmeadians, not been up Blandford for a while. Was playing League in Australia up until a broken leg ended my playing days a couple of years back! Now my son has started at Rugby Tots I'm itching to pull the boots back on though haha. Should be fine anywhere in Wimborne, last time I was up there was last summer, and I stopped for lunch (can't remember the name of the pub) and vaped inside with no dramas at all. Dorset is pretty vape friendly on the whole from experience

Good good, Oaks beat us this weekend actually. Bad news about the leg but League... ppppffftttt

Dorset is vape friendly, apart from most places in Bournemouth, lol

Good good, Oaks beat us this weekend actually. Bad news about the leg but League... ppppffftttt

Dorset is vape friendly, apart from most places in Bournemouth, lol

Haha rugby is rugby lad, thats the way I was brought up! Played both codes all my life. If I go back to playing it definitely won't be for Oaks, probably Bournemouth or New Milton, my first XV days are well and truly over, social rugby only for me from now on!

I remember playing for Oaks 3rd team about 6 years ago while I was recovering from injury and playing Blandford II away with a few other first teamers on the road to recovery, think we won about 124-7 lol.

Bournemouth is a shit hole, no loss there haha. We do have some great pubs and venues to choose from though in the sticks!

Back
Top Bottom