What's new

Lemo users

Just got my Lemo, first impressions are good but boy it's big!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I'm using my drop with the standard coil which seems to be 3.5mm and not getting very good flavour at all

I normally coil with a wee blue screwdriver - would it make much difference ?
crunchynut how did you get on with the vertical coil ? Might try that - any chance you took a pic of how you wicked it ?

Still using the original coil in one of my Lemos. Found I got better flavour after spacing it out a little.

Finally got my Lemo in its sweet spot! Almost exactly the same time I got the billow working well too!

I must say the Lemo has way better flavour than the billow, the billow has better airflow. It's the leaks on the billow I can't be dealing with, since the last build its been going great though and no leaks.

I got both to see which I preferred but to be honest they are both awesome in their own right.

Interested in the vertical coil too :)

crunchynut any tips as per my post above ⬆️⬆️

Sorry I've not been getting notified. Anything new I get I flow Rip Tripper among others watch a build then tweak it if need be. On this one he puts a chimney coil in the kayfun. So I followed this way for the Lemo with it having the same deck, wicked it as shown 21:30. It vapes OK but I do find it spiting a lot and sometime sound like its wicking to much just. I may close the gap I have at the juice channel by not packing it to the deck wall as much.
Chimney Micro Coil Build In A Kayfun Lite - YouTube

Still using the original coil in one of my Lemos. Found I got better flavour after spacing it out a little.
Your right saying that coz if you watch Rips video on his Lemo build he does show a micro coil but builds his with a standard coil which is only 4-5 wraps spaced out

crunchynut any tips as per my post above ⬆️⬆️

I only had my Lemo , for a day before losing it with my sig 150 w what a downer the two of them where just a day old. I found that with your coils spaced out a bit handled higher VG, I know I am going off topic a bit here but would anyone suggest that the sub tank mini better or the new joytech delta 2 . I don't know which one to get to replace the Lemo . Thanks in advance for any input. Thanks folks

I'm struggling with the Lemo! I'm getting dry hits and it's not fun!

Can remember the built of the top of my head but it's about 1ohm at 17w and not wicking well at all!

What's your best build and which are the best YouTube tutorials? Not had this much trouble for ages and just can't see what I'm doing wrong!

I only had my Lemo , for a day before losing it with my sig 150 w what a downer the two of them where just a day old. I found that with your coils spaced out a bit handled higher VG, I know I am going off topic a bit here but would anyone suggest that the sub tank mini better or the new joytech delta 2 . I don't know which one to get to replace the Lemo . Thanks in advance for any input. Thanks folks

Some people have compered the Lemo to a sub tank and why I'm not sure coz the airflow on the current sub's out are way more than the Lemo. If it's this style of tank them my choice is the Delta 2. I have both and if I hadn't got a mini already paid for before I got the delta (another story) I wouldn't of bothered buying the mini. I finally got the mini delivered yesterday and started using it today after using my Delta for over a week. The delta beats it in flavour and clouds hands down but it does have 2 bad points, one its a pain to fill especially high vg and two the window slats are pointless coz you can see fuck all until you get the right angle and the right light to see your juice but apart from that its the best tank I own until I set the goblin up but well see

Back
Top Bottom