What's new

Review The Eleaf GS Air - iStick reviver!

pauly meatballs

Achiever
Hi everyone,
just a quick one today, hope you'll forgive some of the pics are a bit iffy.
I just wanted to share my favourable impressions of this nifty little clearomiser -
The Eleaf GS air

hpg46G7.jpg

This was an xmas pressie from Toby at ivapour-elixir.co.uk
It wasn't given for a review, and as appreciative as I was, I had no intention of reviewing it.
It's just a very basic clearo after all.
But I've been using it for a couple of weeks now at work and I'm getting such a nice vape from it,
the flavour is really good and it's such a perfect match for the istick, so I thought I'd post a few pics.

bmrpOIh.jpg

FJgVGPH.jpg

• Stainless Steel

• Adjustable Airflow Control

• Pyrex glass tube (2.5ml capacity)

• Replaceable dual coil 1.5 ohm GS Air head

RyGjHWO.jpg

dWO8Wav.jpg

Dimensions:
Diameter at base: 16.5mm
Height (including drip tip and threads): 67.6mm

PTZPaBp.jpg

For me these days, a compact clearo like this has one big hurdle to clear, can the wicking keep up with my
usual vape style with my usual eliquids.

This has been keeping up no probs, and it's all down to these dual coil heads:

ys9tfWo.jpg

I broke one down today and it's a standard kanger type dual coil configuration with one coil atop the other.
What makes this one wick so well are these generous juice slots. There's 4 of them in each head and they're providing great wicking.

They claim to be able to take 20W of power. Well not for me.
With my 50/50 eliquid my sweet spot has been 13.5W with the airflow "wide open"

l4xQkAN.jpg

The airflow is adjusted via this little screw:

s038JbE.jpg

It's not a super airy draw but it's perfectly fine for me.

For a budget clearo this thing feels really solid and it's giving a warm rich vape.

I nearly forgot!
This is what inspired me to write this today.
I thought my blue istick was dead. I'd over-tightened too many clearos onto it and it was hardly firing anything anymore.
This clearo screwed down tight and fired first time.
So if you have an istick with a dodgy connection, this device might revive it, as it has mine :)

Thanks for reading everyone,
have a great day!

Eleaf GS Air Dual Coil Airflow Adjustable Atomizer - Eleaf GS Air Dual Coil Airflow - Cartomisers

just ordered myself 1 to try after being thoroughly disappointed with the quality of the aspire bvc heads . looks like a great little clearo .

The Eleaf GS Air - Istick reviver

just ordered myself 1 to try after being thoroughly disappointed with the quality of the aspire bvc heads . looks like a great little clearo .

Got one through the post today, its Brilliant on my istick would highly recommend, and not expensive either! got mine from Ivapour really quick delivery, so I am one happy bunny!

clearo arrived saturday , bang on service from ivapour considering i only ordered friday lunchtime! i wanted to wait for my nes juice to come tho before i tried it out . well with todays vape mail i filled it up, put it on my svd at 11 watts and had a toot. well what the hell was that ? am i really vaping on a little £9.95 clearomiser ? very impressed , a cracking vape. best clearo ive used by a country mile .

gotta add another plus point for this little clearo now . they are tough! dropped my svd with gs air in the middle of the road last night and it didnt crack or break . ive had other clearos break just fromnbeing in my pocket but thisn1 takes a beating and still works like a champ .

They claim to be able to take 20W of power. Well not for me.
With my 50/50 eliquid my sweet spot has been 13.5W with the airflow "wide open"

[
]

Very tempting for a tenner. I would love to use all the power In my eleaf 20w. I'm also using 50/50 liquid, did you get burnt hits at all when you took it higher? They claim no burnt hits, of course.

Back
Top Bottom