£2.95
Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30p
Percentage used in review
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.38p

Review

The ‘special relationship’ is back on. OK Obama is alleged to have thought Eton Dave a bit of a plonker, but the quality of this custard vape is so good it could put USA /UK cordiality back to A+++ grade.

If it was a woman it might be Marylin Monroe, full bodied, rich and luscious, but it would be named Kate Moss, have a cheeky Cockney accent and be served up by smiling dinner ladies.

I ended up mixing this at 12.5% - it needs lots of sweetener too – just over 3% with 2% ethyl maltol. It is lush – I have only done an accelerated steep and am vaping as I type. After a full steep I will revisit it and may add another 2.5% but it is creamy and vanillay and the best custard concentrate I have tried to date.

Steeping

To Be Confirmed

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Surprisingly – available at higher voltages

Value -commentary

30p per ml sits in my middle 2 cost quartiles and is OK. At 12.5% it’s OK too but for quality – it’s the best custard concentrate by a big margin.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Anything with custard.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for test & review. This has not and will not affect my judgement and opinions in making this review. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

You've beaten me to it! I'm currently vaping this although I'm only 1/2 way through the steep. It gets better every day as do the other copellas I've got. I'm really really liking these!!! I'm at 20% though :)

I can see that you'd get more flavour with these as you up the concentration. I might go up to 15% after the steep has finished - but it's still new. Sorry I beat you too it :(.

Update: I added an extra 2.5% concentrate and let it steep and - it's even better at 15%. In fact, it is delicious :)

Hemm, do you think one could add tobacco flavouring or something else to make it a bit smokey?
From an assiduos forums reader to another, I guess you know what I am getting at, while I am not myself a massive fan of the stuff :D

Hemm, do you think one could add tobacco flavouring or something else to make it a bit smokey?
From an assiduos forums reader to another, I guess you know what I am getting at, while I am not myself a massive fan of the stuff :D

You certainly could, I am on day 3/4 of steeping for my Capella VC and Its killen me but I only try a drip here and there and it is really really good, I imagine with a base like the VR Kentucky range would be so good with this!

You certainly could, I am on day 3/4 of steeping for my Capella VC and Its killen me but I only try a drip here and there and it is really really good, I imagine with a base like the VR Kentucky range would be so good with this!

Actually I was thinking more of another widely loved vanilla custard based on the capella flavour.
But actually there might be a similarity with the Kentucky range to an extent.
Need to get this and see what it tastes like :)

Somewhere between here and Poland supplies are crawling their way in my direction. Something might just get posted in Mixology at some point shortly after they arrive ;)

It is, tastes great on the VR premium blend :umm:

Back
Top Bottom