What's new

Sick of the Genesis

jrob3rts

Achiever
Maybe a little OTT to say Sick of it, but it's been sitting in the cupboard for about 2 weeks. Last tried on the Silica Wick, it's ok but no better than a good Nova. Am I missing the point here, thought these were meant to be great.
Ok, ZT - Yes maybe I should have gone with the Aga-T like you advised.

Vapour Hut Genesis I believe. Bought off another user who said it was from there.

Maybe a little OTT to say Sick of it, but it's been sitting in the cupboard for about 2 weeks. Last tried on the Silica Wick, it's ok but no better than a good Nova. Am I missing the point here, thought these were meant to be great.
Ok, @ZT - Yes maybe I should have gone with the Aga-T like you advised.

Only coz they were cheaper!

i love my aga when the coil has gone well .. And it's going well more often or it was till I broke it .. Still on the same bit of mesh, I'm unsure if success is related to practise .. Or that bit of mesh being burned and reburned so often there is less and less steel showing through.

i still kinda think the effort is to much .. I think ceramic wick would make it well worth while

I se you're getting a V2, so look forward to the review. You lucky sod!

I'll let you know what it's like!

I honestly don't know ... I'm not reading anything about it purposefully so my view point doesn't get skskewed I do think its ss all the way through tho

I honestly don't know ... I'm not reading anything about it purposefully so my view point doesn't get skskewed I do think its ss all the way through tho

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the advantage of SS?
Stainless Steel in my opinion is a scrubber. A bit like a Steel Soap, does that not effect the vape, probably more so if using a steel drip tip.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the advantage of SS?
Stainless Steel in my opinion is a scrubber. A bit like a Steel Soap, does that not effect the vape, probably more so if using a steel drip tip.
I "think" the idea is ss is less reactive to stuff than alloys

Back
Top Bottom