What's new

Le Petit Gros

Big Kev

Achiever
I'm still toying with the idea of getting one of these, but would the Rose V2, Taifun GT V2, Squape R and Kayfun V4 work alright with this, or, as I presume, the airflow will be seriously restricted and this is better with drippers?

Would look real tidy/tiny with a derringer how deep is the inset.?

Edit just looked recess will bury the air holes

Last edited:
The airholes of the derringer come just above the recess, makes it a tidy tiny setup. I run a Sat22 on mine, it just looks like they were made for each other

For anything i have tried on the lpg the clearance between atty and lpg collar is sufficient to not affect airflow. There may be some that are wider than what i have used, but 22mm in there leaves sufficient space from my experience

Thanks for the replies, does anyone know if any of the atty's that I listed, work ok with the LPG?

I'm still toying with the idea of getting one of these, but would the Rose V2, Taifun GT V2, Squape R and Kayfun V4 work alright with this, or, as I presume, the airflow will be seriously restricted and this is better with drippers?

I don't know if you're OCD about these things, but even with nano kits these tanks would dwarf a LPG.

A big no to the Taifun and Rose.

Squape should work as it's listed as 22mm dia., but I don't know from experience.

The Kayfun goes up above 24mm but I'm not sure how quickly it gets bigger from the base.

The LPG works fine with the Kayfun+, 22mm gennys and every dripper I've got.

I stopped fannying about and ordered one from FT anyway.

I know that it would fit the Erlprinz and should fit the Expromizer, but the rest might be a push, unless I leave the AFC ring off the Rose.

Even if I don't get on with it, I should be able to offload it, as I've had no joy obtaining one from the Classifieds.

Back
Top Bottom