What's new

Nottingham vape meet February 1st - The Sal

TannedElf

Initiate
Hi guys as many of you may already know we have the Vaping Classifieds: Nottingham group on Facebook dedicated to make trades easier and to organise vape meets, well here is our next vape meet,

Organised on the group we have between 15-20 members coming, but it is also being advertised on other groups that our members are admins on so maybe a few more too!

We are meeting at the Salutation inn (The Sal)
Located in Nottingham city centre
February 1st (This Sunday)
We are meeting at 6pm however a few are coming down a bit later then that too,

I'm going to phone up and try and reserve a snug for unbuttoned if not then we will just wait until one becomes available, I hope to see many faces down there both old and new, thanks guys and hope you all have a good day,

P.S don't forget to bring a drip tip for trying other people's atties, and booze money, thanks.

I would tag a few of you but I don't know how :(

"I'm going to phone up and try and reserve a snug!"

I had a word with "Ye Landlorde" last night.... we are expected.

Head for the Cromwell snug, ground floor on the left as you enter the pub via the back door.

It's not exclusively ours, but we shouldn't get hassle if it gets a little cloudy. May be a good idea to try to keep the door closed & open a window if possible.

We've never had any problems with any of the PoTV meets we've had there, but they've generally not been populated by clouders.

We like this pub, (i'd call it my local), & we want to be welcomed back. :D

See you all on Sunday.
:2thumbsup:

Wish could come but am working this weekend. .. we have one set for Saturday 28th also... hope to see everyone then

Back
Top Bottom