Vape Club
What's new

something ive noticed about the kayfun

Mine isn't too tight and that's just the $14 fast tech job.

Have you made sure you haven't got any swarf in the air flow hole?

Also make sure you pull the coil up off the deck to allow the air underneath the coil.

Also if the vacuum has gone AWOL (easy to do top filling) you may need to undo and redo it up as this goes very tight, followed by gurgles, followed by an ejuice flood out the air hole :)

When I line up the airhole in the centre post with the airhole in the base the top block becomes loose ! How do I get round that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Vape Club
You shouldn't need to line anything up, just screw the kayfun together and it provides the airflow.

Top block comes loose?

Do you mesh the insulator?
Just tighten up the 510 screw holds it in place

You shouldn't need to line anything up, just screw the kayfun together and it provides the airflow.

Top block comes loose?

Do you mesh the insulator?
Just tighten up the 510 screw holds it in place

Not sure how to describe, when I stripped it I noticed that on the 510 screw centre pin there is the small airhole that lines up with the deck airflow but it doesn't so if I unscrew the bottom screw until it does line up the little rectangular top block comes loose

Mesh the insulator ?

Vape Green
Mine isn't too tight and that's just the $14 fast tech job.

Have you made sure you haven't got any swarf in the air flow hole?

Also make sure you pull the coil up off the deck to allow the air underneath the coil.

Also if the vacuum has gone AWOL (easy to do top filling) you may need to undo and redo it up as this goes very tight, followed by gurgles, followed by an ejuice flood out the air hole :)

I Quoted wrong post

E-liquids.com
When I line up the airhole in the centre post with the airhole in the base the top block becomes loose ! How do I get round that ?

Just done search and found this post. This is a problem I have atm. Don't know about lining air holes up coz I didn't strip it right down I just noticed on my kayfun 4 the deck was loose and the contact pin is tight. Picked up a kayfun lite to put a bell cap on and couldn't get a reading, closer look and found the deck on that was loose too and that centre pin is tightened right up.
What's going on ?

I recently tamed the Kayfun myself, after months of it sitting in a drawer after a falling out during our first week together. I have no idea what I'm doing differently, but my word is it a bit special. Currently vaping 80VG juice on a 1.3ohm build at 15 watts and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

AcmeFog
Not long had my SquapeR and have now sold it :-0 and moved to the KF4.

It was to shinny so i heat treated it and rubbed it to give it a more darker look and heated the chimney to a more gold look :-)

Back
Top Bottom