What's new

CALLING ALL SCOTS - Vape meet at the lake district

the mutt

Achiever
I'd be very interested in heading down to this from The central belt who else is up for it? (See separate thread for details)

Could be a good call to try and get a car full, makes it a little less costly fuel wise (I may be able to sort a 6 seater) although a vaping convoy could be fun lol

Let's get a wee list together and invade the sassenachs in style, by this I mean flying saltires and blasting alestorms flower of Scotland on arrival as we debus in full kilt swinging claymores (the vaping kind of course) ..... Or possibly something a bit more low key ;)

As not to detract remember there is also the haggis munchers meet on the 7th, there is a thread regarding this too.

PS admins if you would rather this was in another section then do as you must

Haha maybe tis a good reason for you all not to be there if I am ;)

I'm heading off to Glasgow and Edinburgh

Well if I don't end up going (if these bunch of miserable bar stewards don't get on board) then give me a shout when in Edinburgh and if possible a Vape and pint could be arranged

Well if I don't end up going (if these bunch of miserable bar stewards don't get on board) then give me a shout when in Edinburgh and if possible a Vape and pint could be arranged

Sounds good to me dude :)

Already planning on dropping in on Ninja at the b&m

Back
Top Bottom