What's new

Belfast is in desperate need of a good Shop

RobertShaw

Postman
I went into the E-cigarette Hero shop in Smithfield Market for the first time today, hoping to get some decent juice....

I've been to the KIX stores and the usual stands in Castle Court, Connswater etc...

The juice available is dire. E-Cigarette Hero only does the 30ml bottles and the options of a very limited choice of flavours.

The Connswater stall had about 5 flavours in 18mg.

The Juice I've tried from KIX is horrible.

I've heard good things about The E-Cigarette Club in Lisburn and I've ordered a couple of times from them, but Belfast has nothing worthy of a mention!

Local shops

I agree.I would like to be able to walk into a shop and choose my juice from a good selection,but any shops local to me ,not Belfast but Armagh,are poor to say the least.I order all my juice on the web.It's not really the same but at least I get decent gear.

There's a good one in hill borough. Not sure on the name but search e cigarette club lisburn. Talk of a vape cafe too

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Totally agree, had a really good private guy here but he changed his supplier and it just wasn't the same.

Then it all disappeared in a cloud...

The E-Cigarette Club in Lisburn has a great range, including Craftvapes in the new 50/50 blends

The E-Cigarette Club in Lisburn has a great range, including Craftvapes in the new 50/50 blends

Apparently castle lane has one now. An e cig club shop. And I think if I'm right it might be the guy who does accies(?)

Apparently castle lane has one now. An e cig club shop. And I think if I'm right it might be the guy who does accies(?)

Yes, been in the the Castle Lane shop a few times now. Great wee place and very friendly.

There's a place on the Lisburn Road, but I've yet to get there.

Last edited:
Only thing in Limavady is two shops selling exactly the same shite for extortionate prices and god awful juices. Both of their sales strategies are that their "high quality" ego batteries contain FireBird cells and that you dont get 10ml of pish in a bottle for £5... you get 12ml!!

You've got to get to Souk shop on the street leading to Corn Market off Royal Avenue. Wood Panel sign, near BHS and opposite Lush. I was blown away. It's like a wild west saloon bar with a selection of tester atties, you can try any juice and the guy at the juice bar knows his stuff.

Every e-juice place should be like that. Retail outlet of the e-cigarette club I think. Can't rate them highly enough.

You've got to get to Souk shop on the street leading to Corn Market off Royal Avenue. Wood Panel sign, near BHS and opposite Lush. I was blown away. It's like a wild west saloon bar with a selection of tester atties, you can try any juice and the guy at the juice bar knows his stuff.

Every e-juice place should be like that. Retail outlet of the e-cigarette club I think. Can't rate them highly enough.

It's moved now to royal ave. they closed the castle St one and relocated

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom