What's new

Yihi's Temperature Control Chip - SX350J

Dr Manhattan

Achiever
Release Date: Mid-March 2015

Features:
- The 2nd generation vapor intelligent chip
- Upgradable chip
- Mechanical mod Killer-Bypass mode (direct connection mode)
- 3 modes"Powerful", "Standard" and "Soft"
- Variable Joule & Variable Wattage
- Low resistance 0.08 Ohms
- 200°F-580°F /100℃-300℃
- OLED 0.91" Screen
- Both Gravity Sensor&up/down button adjust the wattage/Variable Joule
- Rotary display.

20150121102807_66157.jpg20141210235134_68046.jpg20150120175500_41597.jpg

Last edited:
Premier Ecigs
Features
- The 2nd generation vapor intelligent chip
- Upgradable chip
- Mechanical mod Killer-Bypass mode (direct connection mode)
- 3 modes"Powerful", "Standard" and "Soft"
- Low resistance 0.08 Ohms
- 200°F-580°F /100℃-300℃
- OLED 0.91" Screen
- Both Gravity Sensor&up/down button adjust the wattage/Variable Joule
- Rotary display.

View attachment 41724View attachment 41725View attachment 41726

Nice find :)

Wish they would make one in proper sx350 square screen form though. This looks like its using the (not so) mini chip.

More importantly.....does it need that nickel wire to operate temperature control! No mention of it in the specs I can see.

Nice find :)

Wish they would make one in proper sx350 square screen form though. This looks like its using the (not so) mini chip.

More importantly.....does it need that nickel wire to operate temperature control! No mention of it in the specs I can see.
Yeah i was wondering the same, i guess no mention of nickel could be a good sign and might work with kanthal :D Was happy to see readings in celsius too.

Not even a release date yet but i'm looking forward to seeing the reviews and what mods will be released with this chip...

Vape Green
Yeah i was wondering the same, i guess no mention of nickel could be a good sign and might work with kanthal :D Was happy to see readings in celsius too.

Not even a release date yet but i'm looking forward to seeing the reviews and what mods will be released with this chip...

Just read the spec again......no Bluetooth or mp3 function....no sale, try again yihi!
trollface453.jpg

Last edited:
How much ???
Will any of the UK based dealers carry this board ?

E-liquids.com
Hopefully it doesn't fail like previous versions of the DNA40 board.

AcmeFog
I wish i knew i'll definitely be grabbing one if it works well

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

A dealer in Germany sells the SX Mini 350 board for 74.90 Euros so I would assume the temp control version to be the same or more expensive.

Hopefully it doesn't fail like previous versions of the DNA40 board.

Evolv ..... what a big disappointment :(

Smoore
They are measures of almost the same thing (energy, watts = Joules per second), doesn't inspire confidence :rotflmao:

Probably be overpriced, wider than a battery and really don't like that they have fixed the position of the screen, up/down switches (no terminals) and USB so all the mods will have the same layout. I don't want USB either, but I guess they have to flash the fw.

Back
Top Bottom