What's new

Wish List

FSECIG

Postman
Please let us know which products you would like to see in our store and we will try our best to make it happen.

One of the vapers contacted us yesterday and asked if we could help him. He was looking for 100% VG base already premixed with Nicotine, because he was allergic to PG. At the moment we only have 70/30 and 50/50 PG/VG premixed Bases, so with our next batch we will ask our lab to supply 100% VG with Nicotine and also 30/70 mix, which was requested by another customer of ours. We should have these new products next month. I will post a message here when it arrives.

I see your store is heavily focused on DIY liquids.

I tend to buy from companies like ChefsVapour and JustVape247.

Reason being they sell tried and tested concentrates that everybody trusts.

Capella, TPA, FA, DV, FW, Inawera etc.

Why do you not stock these when they are what all DIY mixers use?

We have 2 ranges at the moment. One of them is inawera , which is produced in poland, and another line of flavour concentrates is F&S branded from our supplier from china, who is a big and reputable e-liquid production company. I would give a plus to first one for strength and to second one for flavour.

We have 2 ranges at the moment. One of them is inawera , which is produced in poland, and another line of flavour concentrates is F&S branded from our supplier from china, who is a big and reputable e-liquid production company. I would give a plus to first one for strength and to second one for flavour.

Can you disclose the Chinese vendor? Hangsen?

I see your store is heavily focused on DIY liquids.

I tend to buy from companies like ChefsVapour and JustVape247.

Reason being they sell tried and tested concentrates that everybody trusts.

Capella, TPA, FA, DV, FW, Inawera etc.

Why do you not stock these when they are what all DIY mixers use?

Thanks for suggestion, I think we will expand our concentrates range in the near future to be able to serve more vapers with different needs.

Can you disclose the Chinese vendor? Hangsen?
I can't disclose suppliers of our branded products, but there are only a couple of big factories, who export them, so for vapers, who are ''old wolfs'' it is pretty obvious :)

I can't disclose suppliers of our branded products, but there are only a couple of big factories, who export them, so for vapers, who are ''old wolfs'' it is pretty obvious :)

Not really an old wolf but obviously Hangsen or Dekang!

Done

So we've just got new Bases as promised. Detailed info in ''News'' section :)

Back
Top Bottom