What's new

London Vaping Flash Mob

Here's some stuff from the Vaping Flash Mob Facebook page which explains the reasons behind it:

"We all know that EFVI didn't succeed as we wished...
In order to deliver our message to the medias, we will need to get all onboard.

You will need to gather vapers and supporters and have a vape flashmob

a public place
one or more people to take pictures and movies
the group will be on the spot at a certain time to make cloud or two all together
then split

Wether you are in a large or a small city, no matter, everybody can participate !!!

It would be nice if we could collect as many pictures as possible from all over the world.

If we are legions the press will talk about it (you can invite them)...

So, share this page, you can organise your local event here (just put a # before the location), or you can decide to make a page for your own country."

Come on all us Scottish, vapers let get. Something organised and we will show our support

sent from a vape cloud

I'm in if something gets put together, something outside parliament maybe?

To participate in this all you really need to do is take a photo of yourself (and anyone else who's willing) vaping and wearing or carrying something orange and tweet the photo with the hashtags #fmvape and #vaping2015

You should probably put the location in the tweet too eg London#fmvape #vaping2015

If you want to have a vaping flashmob and you don't use Twitter then please post here or PM me - someone else can post the tweets for you :)

The Vaping Flash Mob has now been changed to the 25th January. This is as a result of the horrific events in France today.

I hadn't even heard about what happened today until just now. OMG how terrible

Seriously horrible news.

Here's a list of the anniversary meet/vaping flash mobs which are happening this Sunday (25.1.15).

If you know of any more could you post details? thanks
smiley1.gif

1. Birmingham 11am The Mailbox, Royal Mail Street, Birmingham, B1 1RD

2. Bristol 11am Cribbs Causeway Mall, BS34 5DG

3. Cardiff 11am ITV Wales news studios, 3 Assembly Square, Cardiff Bay, CF10 4PL.

4. London 12pm BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JP

Back
Top Bottom