What's new

Review Time with a kanger sub tank

Before and after

Been running some mothers milk through the tank. Probably vaped around 11-12ml

love the taste, but wow, do the coils and wick suffer for it. Still bought some more, but will have to watch the coils a little closer me thinks. Some pictures here, the pic of newly inserted wick, soaked and ready to go, followed by the condition it was in last night when i felt the performance had dropped off too much to ignore it any longer.
Still no burned/dry hits though.

Attachments

• IMG_4266.jpg
    IMG_4266.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4296.jpg
    IMG_4296.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4297.jpg
    IMG_4297.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 125
Three days on, no leaks dribbles issues whatsoever. Still love the tank, still in rba mode. Ran out of mothers milk, now running through some digbys mums custard. Happy as larry, whoever larry is.

Well.....ive had a couple of hours with mine and ive gotta say im completely blown away by it...

Well built and solid....everything screws together well.....and the .50ohm stock coil is just superb, i mean really really fucking good.....i am amazed at the quality of the vape and flavour im getting....im not one to do lung hits but fucking hell, my front room is as cloudy as er.......cloud :)

Im in shawnberry heaven :)

Have i mentioned how impressed i am?

I have been very impressed by the 0.5 ohm coil, less so with the 1.2.

Will try to update when I get around to the RBA deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Just bought a subtank today, only tried it with the .5ohm coil so far but already got a 1.1ohm ribbon wire build in the rda section ready to fo when the stock coil bites the dust. So far very impressed with the while device. Airflow is better than i expected (with the kanger coils) had a try of the shop owners subtank which had the rba section in place and the airflow was a little more restricted.. I guess thats down to the thinner chimney section. But still an airy draw. Happy vaper here (well so far) ;)

WAFLvapes

I must apologise for all of the spelling errors in my last post. Harder to type on my iphone hahah

WAFLvapes

Back
Top Bottom