Not open for further replies.

OccultScientist

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone,

Lets have a "custard off"!

a65dam.jpg

What's your favourite custard recipe?
Has anyone managed that deep rich custard goodness?

Also what additional flavours do you add to your recipe (Strawberry/Caramel/Banana/etc)?

Careful Apes that @OccultScientist has set a fucking trap here I think.Let us just examine his question, what's your favourite custard recipe? In other words he ain`t got one himself :D

I have not made any for a while now,but used one that was in the recipe section somewhere.A simple VC concentrate,DDL and some Ethal.

Careful Apes that @OccultScientist has set a fucking trap here I think.Let us just examine his question, what's your favourite custard recipe? In other words he ain`t got one himself :D

I have not made any for a while now,but used one that was in the recipe section somewhere.A simple VC concentrate,DDL and some Ethal.

Well spotted Rich.

So where is your recipe OccultScientist ;)

10% Capella VC
5% banana maze
2% DDL
1 drop of EM per 10ml

This sounds good.

Gonna mix this up, still haven't tried calipitter chow but seems very popular right now!

Ha! Nice try u8myufo!

Mine is boring though and looking for inspiration

18% Capella Vanilla Custard
2% Dulce de Leche
Couple of drops of Ethyl Maltol per 10 ml

Like I said, boring, boring, boring :D

Was thinking of trying a few drops of random things to add depth. Maybe some whipped cream/butter/egg nog/caramel....

Ha! Nice try @u8myufo!

Mine is boring though and looking for inspiration

18% Capella Vanilla Custard
2% Dulce de Leche
Couple of drops of Ethyl Maltol per 10 ml

Like I said, boring, boring, boring :D

No more boring than mine then.Re your other post,I did do that same recipe but added a small amount of Coffee concentrate in with it.You could not taste the coffee too much but it deffo gave it a twist.I also have some Caterpillar concentrate so may well give that a go also this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom