What's new

Derringer RDA

StuPot

Achiever
Have any of you tried it yet? I love the look of the tiny thing

10830956_835680523119254_4548954532989011555_o.jpg

10869571_835680786452561_3444640669937164996_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/praxisvapors

This is the type of Rda I've being looking for.. Only as big as it needs to be. I'll be hunting one down tonight (hopefully)

That's one I fancy I think. It looks great, similar deck to my Odin (though I heartily dislike allen screws) and it's tiny too.

Been trying to find one and a Prax1s or Prax2s mod.

E-mailed Praxis Vapors, they are working on getting UK vendors.

The more I see this the more I want it :) I've emailed a few stockists in the USA to see if they'll post to the UK... Fingers crossed.

Our U.S namesake ship to the U.K for 35 Dollars via USPS.

Derringer by Praxis Vapors – Planet Of The Vapes
Thanks. They're one of the companies I emailed.. Oops, I guess I should of checked the site for more info on shipping.

What other RDA's is there that are tiny in height but 22mm wide? I guess smaller than the derringer is possible.. You only really need room for the coil and a little clearance..

I don't think you'd want it much smaller than this anyway or you'd have to lose the deck wall height.. Therefor having to refill too often.

Yep I really want it :) Although I won't be surprised if it ends up in the drawer with the rest that didn't quite match up to the Origen :)

First one I have seen in a while that actually makes it to the wish list :)

First one I have seen in a while that actually makes it to the wish list :)
I'm guessing it won't be long before a UK retailer has them. I reckon It's worth the £53ish.
Diche am I right in thinking you have an Origen V2? (authentic)

Back
Top Bottom